WHO?- c. 10

Third person POV-

"She's in a coma right now. Surgery went well and she's stable. Due to the location of the wound, there's a small chance she'll have amnesia, but with time and effort it could go away." The nurse said to Mattia. "Ok thank you." He said back and went back into her room.

"I'm sorry Chania. I just wanted to get you back. I had to. The girls missed you. We kept looking for you, we never stopped. But please just wake up, I need to see you smile" Mattia said holding the girls hand.
Chania's pov-

"But please just wake up, I need to see you smile." A boy said holding my hand. He sounded sad, so I squeezed his hand to let him know I hear him. "Tory, Maria she squeezed my hand. She can hear me!!" The same boy said.

2 and a 1/2 weeks later. Third person POV-

"Hey Chani, It's me Maria and I have something to tell you, I'm pregnant!!" She told the girl excited. She was Three months pregnant. Chania's eyes battered, then opened.

"Mary? You're having a baby?" Chania asked. "Y-you remember me?" "You're my best friend idiot. But who are they?" Chania pointed to the boys. "Chani those are our friends. Kairi is my boyfriend and Alejandro is Tory's. And this is Mattia." She introduced Chania to the boys. Mattia walked out of the room.

"How does she remember the girls instead of us?" He asked the nurse. "Well her case of amnesia is where she lost previously established memories. So maybe they knew each other way before you guys did. I'm sorry" the nurse answered. "Oh thanks" Mattia walked back into the room.

"Which one of you guys kept talking to me?" Chania asked. "Mattia. The dumbass that shot you." Kairi said. "Damn, it would be the fine one." Chania laughed.

Mackie's rant-
LMFAO WTF IS THIS!! so somebody had to have a baby😔 sorry. I completely forgot about the best friends so they're in this chapter.