What is all this about Catra!

You walked into the house but you couldn't find Catra. You checked the kitchen..... not there. You checked the lounge...... not there either. You were starting to give up hope until you heard a bang from the bedroom. Almost instinctively you ran to it worrying what was happening to Catra. You fumbled with the handle till you saw it.....

What you saw you could never forgive.... The thing you saw was scorpia ,your best friend, doing it with Catra. The girl who you loved most in the whole universe was cheating on you with your best friend. After a second or two you shouted full of rage "WHATS IS ALL THIS ABOUT CATRA!" Catra and scorpia immediately stopped. "Baby your home early..." Catra said surprised. "Don't baby me Catra, and you scorpia get out my house!" You shouted not caring how much it would upset scorpia. She ran out the room, down the stairs and out the house faster than you had ever seen her run. Now it was just you and Catra alone. Usually you would be enjoying being alone but not today. Today was the day you had been betrayed. The day you had planned to propose to Catra. You thought she was your soul mate. Obviously she had different ideas.
"So how long had this been going on" you said holding back tears wishing... no not wishing praying this was a dream. Catra sat there with her mouth wide open. "ANSWER ME HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON!" You shouted in a tone you had never used before. "Two months!" Catra responded with tears running down her cheeks. You wished you didn't have to see tears running down her beautiful face but you had to. You had no choice after what she had done. She had betrayed your trust and your love. "Why didn't you tell me" you said crossing your arms. She didn't respond. "Get out my house GET OUT!" You shouted at her. Quickly she ran out the house.
You finally let out a loud sob. A sob that meant it was over. A sob that meant your lover had left. All you could do was cry. The tears wouldn't stop how ever hard you tried to make them. You couldn't speak to shout your thoughts. It was like you thought had a knot in it that wouldn't untangle. You knew you had to move on now.

Hello it's the writer this is the same as the cheating chapter in my oneshot book so you don't need to read that one the next chapter is also gonna be the same as one of the chapters in my oneshot book.
Word count: 448