V Virus Experiments

Five days later, the virus took affect. The four hero's made their way like zombies out of their dorms and to the League's Headquarters without even opening their eyes.

"Ah they've all arrived. Chain them up before they wake up." Shigiraki instructed.

"This isn't really the family reunion I wanted little bro" Dabi said quietly as he brought his brother into their largest cell.

All four hero's would remain together until they each moved onto individual psychotherapy or new quirk release.

Bakugo and Todoroki were put in quirk suppressing cuffs encasing their hands, which also bond each other at their elbows. They necks and ankles were on short chains attached to the walls.
With Uraraka and Deku's hands bond they didn't need any quirk suppressing. Without the anti quirk cuffs on, their bodies were free to morph/transform with their new secondary quirks coming in.

Regardless, their hands were bolted to the wall above their heads. Other chains snaked around their bodies holding their waists and feet bond together. The feet and neck restraints were also chained to the wall.

Shigiraki strolled in. The hero's looked drugged and groggy as they woke up, watching him come in.
Each also had a large metal muzzle preventing them from talking. It went well with their dog collars and chains.

"Hello puppies, I'm glad you came!
This isn't going to be easy but I'm sure it will all be worth it.
We've spared you the years of torture that Hecate endured with a simple serum. It was being developed when Hecate was captured so without her broken mind, it's taken a while to prefect it. You look scared, I'll explain.
We're looking for your minds to split in two, creating new evil personas. It'd be best if you remembered your new names while you fight insanity".

Panic spread across their faces.
How is that even possible! Is that how Psyche is?

Bakuhatsu (Explode)
Toka (Freeze Flame)
Juryoku (Gravity)
Deku (Useless)

"Good luck fighting it, it'll hurt but you should be evil as I am in a few days. Bye!"

The hero's looked at each other, pain and fear on their faces. They couldn't speak but they all knew how scared they were.

Toga came in and injected their necks with yet another serum. "This is gonna activate the villain serum that I injected into you 5 days ago 🥰 you kids didn't notice but it's been circulating your blood for almost a week now." She looked so excited.

The shot made their necks burn as they felt it spread up their arms and to their chests. Soon each was struggling against their restraints. Muffled gagging and screaming ripped through the room.
"See you tomorrow Baku, Toka, Yoku and Dekuuuu, I'll be back with more daily, my darlings."
A hour seemed to pass as the hero's got worse and worse.

Juryoku was the first to show signs of changing. She felt sick to her stomach as she felt herself floating against her restraints. She swallowed her own vomit twice before a wide grin creeped on her mouth. Her small form seemed to be the first to change. She twitched and convulsed as muffled laughter? came from her. The boys looked terrified but otherwise just in pain.

Baku: his hands were soon on fire. But his sweat was burning his neck and back too. He felt flushed throughout his face and ears. Small sparks started coming off his body not just his hands as he rolled on the ground in pain. His quirk was getting stronger, painfully. He winced through a smile. Why the fuck was he smiling.

Toka: both sides were fighting each other as steam poured off the boy, it made the torture room hotter, not helping his friends. He too yelled in pain, muffled by the muzzle.

Deku was also physically developing a new quirk. In the worst pain, it kept feeling like his bones were breaking an mending every second. The pain was unbearable as he slipped into unconsciousness. His limp body still breaking and mending. Next his muscles torn and grew and torn and grew. Deku was quickly gaining a regeneration quirk. Like Hecate's.

His friends watched him the most as he cried out in pain, thrashing his body against the wall.

Their eyes lit up as a familiar face entered the room, that slowly turned to concern when they saw her black eye and change of appearance.

"Don't give me that fucking look, they drugged me so I've been having a hard time healing this shit".

She wore her mask around her neck probably trying to hide the bruising. A new black collar with two metal rings also adored her neck quite tightly. Both of her arms were bandaged and she walked with a slight limp. She looked fucked up to say the least.

"Sooo I'm sorry to have keep you waiting".
She crossed her arms.
"You're in for a world of hurt but it's so much fun once it's done."
She didn't sound like herself either.

"I think I'll recap what you might be experiencing. This immense pain throughout your body is also hurting your brain, and it should snap soon. Mine sure did. But you know that. I'm Hecate, Psyche's other persona. We don't have to worry about her though. She's not coming back anytime soon." Hecate smiled.

"Oh you'll each probably get an additional quirk, skeleton over there definitely got a regeneration quirk like me.
Seeing how fast Splodey's face is turning red, I hope he can breathe fire. Hmm not sure about Mr. Sauna over there or Gravity Girl."

She looked each of them over. She almost looked uncomfortable? She knew how much pain they were in.

"Well since I know what you're going through, I guess I'll go request some bandages and water. You're lucky she's yelling at me to help you all."

'So Psyche was still alive!' Todoroki thought. 'But Hecate was in control. If they got these muzzles off maybe they could release her'.

Hecate came back with one water bottle and a bucket. She tossed the bucket of cold water on all four of them. She started cracking open the bottle and took a sip then laughed "no no I'm kidding, I'll help you".

She put on her mask and then undid Bakugo's gag first, pouring some water in his mouth. He was too grateful to speak. The muzzle went back on before she bandaged his hands.

Then she went to Todoroki. As she undid his muzzle, he spit out "Let's Go Home Psyche".. So his water was dumped on his face. "Oops none for you, I know what you said but I can't hear you doll. You think I'd let her take over? Ha." She threw him down by the wall, he didn't get back up as he faced away from the group.

"Now you two, will you be good?" they nodded quickly.
Deku and Uraraka's muzzles came off as they downed their water.
Hecate laughed "you look so fucking broken, glad I'm not the only one now!"

"Are you okay?" Uraraka croaked before Hecate could put back on her muzzle.
Hecate almost lost her composure and then sneered at her. "I'll be fine soon".

She put back on their muzzles before saying "Scream if you need anything!" The door slammed.
She hadn't put Todoroki's gag back in. He turned over eager to talk to his friends.

"Are you guys okay, nod yes or no" his face hurt from speaking. It must look like he was grimacing.
All three nodded no.