Exchange student

Namjoon's POV

We have exchange student at second years of high school. Our school is well known to be a place for exchange students. And in my class we have one excange students name Jung Hoseok from Japan. His family live in Japan but he has grand dad at Seoul, and his grand dad is kind of sick so Hoseok asked to school here so he can accompany him. Why do i know all of this? because he is my new seatmate.

At our last term of first year, we had to choose major for our second year. So i chose to get science class while Tae chose to get language class. Tae chose it after went debating himself and asked my opinion about it. I of course agree with him, i'll support everthing he want if he really serious about it. Well Tae's parents actually really want him to enter social science class to learn about company management but he said he really want to study language and the culture beyond it, he want to be a photographer that capture emotions and cultures later at college. Tae's parents want him to continuing their business with me. Well the company will be inherited to both of us since it belongs to my parents and tae's parents. But finally after reasoning about what he wanted then they let Tae pursue his dream. Beside they already have me to continue the company.

Today is the first day of our separate class, Taehyung is absent cause of a headache. Well, he always played games at holidays but yesterday was the last holiday before our new term. He played game all night long till morning without me knowing cause he met his old friend, Minjae, that just a newbie to that game 2 days ago, and Tae became the nobel man tried to "mentoring" his new student. He went from my room at 11 to sleep in his own room. But he actually just slept at 5 o'clock. Yep sometimes i don't get what his pretty little head thinking.

My first day is normal. It's great since i have new friend that actually pretty cool. He is fun to be around, he likes to jokes around and even i'm kind of quite he can easily make me laugh and talk so much. I don't know his looks pretty chill to hang around. He likes rap music just like me. I would like to introduce him to Tae as well, yeah as long as he know to JUST be friends with Tae. I wouldn't mind to have him hang around with us if he understand my baseline rules, just like Jimin.

Jimin is in the same class at Tae, he want to pursue classical dance so he start to enrich himself in language class. Jimin's boyfriend Jungkook is also at their class. Don't really know why but he often tick my nerve. He has on and off relationship with Jimin but sometimes i catched his stare towards my Tae. Well thank god, Tae doesn't swing that way, i know he is straight, that's why i haven't start to make advance toward Tae. I mean we always together and we usually exchange i love you, i'll just hope someday when i'm ready for confessing my feeling, he will return the way i love him. Cause till now i don't know if he will accept me in romanticaly or just brotherly. And when i confess i have to be ready for the worse scenario, hope he won't hate me too much if he doesn't see me romantically.

After school i go straight to Tae's room. I see that he already awake reading a novel.

"Hey bear, how is your head now? Getting better? " i sit at his bed after take off my blazer. I put my hand at his head giving him a little head massage.

"Yep, thanks to you. I get my precious sleep without mom fried me alive" he showing off his boxy smile.

" Please don't do that again Tae. Your body is more important than games and school too. You know i was so dissapointed at your act right?" i ask slowly look at Tae's eyes with serious tone.

"I know hyung, and i'm so sorry hyung. Don't angry at me, please? " His eyes already look glassy now, that's why i never yell at Tae, even with slow voice i can make him almost cry. It's not like Tae is a cry baby. He never cry in front of his parents or other people. Tae is immune to mother's or father's wrath. He never cried when they scolded him. When i got annoyed by others, Tae was the one that always shielded me. And Tae were argued and even yelled at them with bad words. He is always the tough one. Not that i couldn't defend my self, i'm not really the type to respond to stupid peoples that haven't developed their neocortex. They were just bunch of stupid kid. Also i like to see how Tae defended me and think that he saved me. I can see his eyes gleaming with proud after he drove them out. He is my cute adorable heroes and no one can say otherwise.

"I'm not angry Taebear, come here my cute bear" i smile softly and open my arms. Tae immediately rushing to my arm and hug me tightly. I hug him while whispering softly to his ear. "Promise me not to stay late at school's days okay? "

"Yes hyung, i promise" Tae muffles his words at my neck.

"Okay, let's have dinner. I'll wash up first okay" I wait till Tae's let go of my arm to stand up, cause it's already 5 minutes and he seems to enjoy the hug. I of course enjoy it too but it's not good to my heart and joon junior. Well i'm 17, i'm basically a horny teenager. So don't judge me.

After that we have dinner together with Tae's parents. We chat at my room and I
i tell him about Hoseok and he excite to meet him tomorrow. After 10 o'clock i tuck Tae sleep in his room.

What can i say, he pratically my baby, Tae's parents always bussy that was why Tae often stayed at my parents house, and after my parents death, Tae's parents even get more bussied than before cause my father is not around anymore to help them as chief innovation engineer that made new phone innovation. My dad's stock is about 30% and the stock temporary held by Tae's parents as the CEO of leading phone technology till i receive my master in engineering. They needed to hire new head engineer after my dad passed away. Also my house from my parents has been rented, so each year i'll get more allowance to fund my college later. That's my idea actually, i was always a smart kid, even my parents said so when i was 6 years old.