🎤❤️

Summary - Louis performs on the brits and Harry is there to support him.

I'm nervous for this performance Normally I'm alright but this is different because yea we went solo and everything with the band but I still like the lads support and opinions you see after the split we'll I like to say break we all went solo and it was great still is Ive still got my very surportive boyfriend who is in the audience Harry and I have been together ever since xfactor and yea we have had our ups and downs and we still have to keep it a secret but I love him with all my heart.

For some reason all 4 of us got nominated for a Brit some even got nominated for the same category I think the Brits wanted drama thinking we are all against each other but in reality we are all brothers except me and Harry we are soul mates.

"Louis you are on in 5" I heard one of the stage crew shout from the back, I just nodded and put my ear piece in I want this to be a good performance I've never been asked to perform at the brits well not as a solo artist so it's great it's hard though because me and Harry have to keep our distance even though I now Harry won't because he will go around every table and I will steal a kiss if it kills me to tonight.

"Right your on Tomlinson" the lady said while fixing one last bit of my outfit I'm wearing a black blazer with red stripe down the arms and waist with black fitted pants with a pair of black shoes.

I'm singing always you I picked it because Harry is here tonight and I love the song in general.
I walk out just a-bit so you can see my shadow the music starts to play and I get ready to sing.

I went to Amsterdam without you
And all I could do was think about you
And oh, I should've known
I went to Tokyo to let it go
Drink after drink but I still felt alone
I should've known

I went to so many places
Looking for you In the faces
I could feel it
Oh, I could feel it

I started to walk down the steps and towards the mic stand and looking out to the fully packed arena filled with tables I looked to my right to see Harry wearing a fully bright yellow and purple suit people think it's over the top but I don't, I think it is right hot.

I'm wasting my time when it was always you,
Always you
Chasing the high but it was always you, always you

I looked towards Harry and sang to him I knew a couple people catch on to what I was doing but I wasn't taking any notice.

Should've never let you go oh-oh
Should've never let you go, my baby
Go, oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

I carried on with the song going around on the stage belting out the words when needed, when the song came to an end I looked towards Harry and blew a kiss to him not caring about others watching me.
I look to Harry's beautiful eyes and to see he is sat crying that's when one very small tear falls out from mine.

I look to my left and see Niall come out from backstage with Ashe I give niall a smile and when he gets closer I give him a long hug I don't care I need a hug ok I just emptied my heart out to live television.
"I'm so proud of you mate"
Niall wispers in my ear I give a thank you and then let go and give a hug and a kiss on the cheek to Ashe.

"Well lady's and gentlemen give it up to Louis Tomlinson" the crowd goes wild I just can't believe this is my life now like really I'm living the dream.

I walk of stage take my equipment of and hand the mic over to the stage crew member and walk to the back and head over to the table when I get close I get pulled before I can get out.

"I love you so fucking much" the man with Curley hair says right in front of me I see a little tear go down his face again I wipe my thumb across his face and look right in to those gorgeous eyes.

"And I love you to Harry Edward styles"
I open my arms and he quickly accepts and we hug for a long time I've got to say that.

"Give me a kiss love?"
Harry says pulling me away and I press my lips to his the kiss is sweet and full of love we pull away and hug again.

"I loved the song"
"I'm happy you do because I shouldn't of let you go hazza."

And with that moment I now he's my forever after.