Risky

{Third Person}
All 5 of the boys entered the common room at the same time. Giving Mina the perfect idea to shout "Class Truth or Dare game." The 5 boys were all very cautious especially Bakuogu, however Bakugou knew that with 'Racoon Eyes' there is never an option of no or backing out. So in defeat they just joined the ciricle, I mean it is Saturday after all. "Alrighty, although there's a slight twist, it's with a bottle which determines who's Truth or Dare." Mina stated, as she spun the bottle, landing on Shinso, "Nice, Truth or Dare?" Mina asked, not caring about the fact that he can brainwash people, though he knew choosing Turth was more dangerous than Dare so, "Dare." He repied. "I dare you to, brianwash your crush to the chicken dance." Without a word due to already talking to his crush earlier, he turns slightly and starts controlling Denki, "I know he's a dumbass but I mean come on." As Denki continued dancing, Bakugou leaned into Shinso's ear whispering "Don't think Awizawa would like another loud blonde." He laughed as he went back to sitting, due to knowing about the no dating loud blondes rule. Shinso snickered a little as he released Denki and spun the bottle, landing on Todoroki. He knew he would have to be careful as he asked, "Turth or Dare?" In Shoto's monotone voice, he replied with "Truth." Taking Shinso back a bit, "Sorry man, but what's your sexuality?" This question picked up Bakugou's attention, who was about to stop Todoroki but it was too late as he responded with, "Techinally, Gay. I'm not gonna go into detials." He added, while spinning the bottle, which just happened to land on Denki. Todoroki was a little disapointed that it didn't land on Bakugou, but he asked, "Truth or Dare?"
"Dare!" Denki quickly responsed, as Todoroki sat there for a moment and ponded about a dare to ask, eventually Mina got up and whispered something in Todoroki's ear. As Mina went back to her seat, while Todoroki speaks, "I Dare you to kiss your crush." Denki just looks down for a moment, then out of no where grabs Shinso, pulling him into a passionate tongue tying kiss, for 30 seconds, then pulling away in embarrassments as they got 'awws' from the class mate. Denki just suffled a little closer to Shinso, and spun the bottle as it landed on Bakugou who was slightly laughing from before. Bakugou knew both of the choices weren't safe with Denki, so he quickly said "Truth." Only to have Denki reply immaturely with "Does Bakugou like someone?" Bakugou just nodded and spun the bottle, it landed on Midoryia. The two just locked eyes in a moment of silence before Bakugou went to ask, but Midoriya answered with truth. Bakugou for once looked scared, then asked, "I need to know... What do you remember from the quirk incident?" So much silence came after that, you could literally hear a pin drop.
"I mean it's complicated..." Midoriya stated, another moment of silence which got on Bakugou's nerves, so he grabbed both Midoriya and Todoroki by their shirts, dragging them outside. "Alright spit it out! I need to know what you can remember." Bakugou shouted at them,
"Calm down! We'll explain, okay." Todoroki stated, as Midoriya continued, "What we remember is blurry, like we know we where babies, and that you had conversations with both Shinso and Kirishima but not completely sure what about yet..."
"Yet?" Bakugou questioned,
This time Todoroki states, "It seems that after a certain something happens or is said, that involves you. We both "zone out" but really we're having a flashback and remembering more and more from the incident."
"Let's just go back inside, and don't mention this to anyone." Bakugou snarled, but little did he know that someone else was listening in. As they entered, the three noticed Jiro standing up in the middle of the circle, giving them suspicions, and pissing Bakugou off in the process. "Oi earphone's I swear to fucking god! If you were listening in-" but he stopped as he felt a hand on both his shoulders, "Fuck this." He huffed as he walked off. Leaving everyone looking at Todoroki and Midoryia, who were deep in there thoughts. "Shit." Was all that was heard as they run upto Bakugou's dorm.