chapter 2

Demi's POV

I woke up to someone kissing me, I kissed back since I knew it was Naya. We broke the kiss when breathing came a problem.

"I fixed breakfast" she said

"okay" I said before getting up  to use the bathroom then we went to the dinning room and ate.

"I was thinking that today we spend today together since you are leaving tomorrow for tour" Naya said when she finished eating and was picking up her plate.

"we can watch tv and cuddle if you want and why dont you come with me so we dont have to be apart" I said taking my plate into the kitchen

"I want to get a job thats why I dont want to go"

"you dont have to get a job"

"yes I do I have been using your money"

"no it is our money" I said picking her up and putting her on the counter before getting between her legs

"but I"

"not buts it is our money even if you dont work or if you did have a job it will still be our money" I said cutting her off

"I dont want you to keep having to give me money though"

"I dont mind I want to take care of you"

"you had took care of me for a couple of years and now I want to earn my money instead"

"okay if you are sure"

"I am" she said before kissing me which I instantly responded too. I pulled away and took off her shirt before I started kissing her neck. Naya put her hands under my shirt and started pushing up so I pulled back and took off my shirt then I took off my pants since Naya had stood up and took off her panties before getting off the counter.

"where are you going" I said pulling her to me

"we are in the kitchen"

"so"

"we arent having sex in the kitchen we cook here"

"we can clean them dont worry" I said picking her up before puting her back on the counter since I was near it. I started kissing her neck before I unclipeed her bra then I went down to her breast and I started sucking and pulling on her nipple while I massaged her other. I went down to her clit and started sucking. When she cummed I pulled away.

"maybe you were right about not haing sex in the kitchen"

"your idea"

"yea but most of your cum is on the counter"

"get the stuff to clean" she said getting off the counter

"we arent done yet" I said picking her up again

"put me down now" she said

"when we get to the bedroom I will"'

"Demii"

"fine" I said putting her down then I got her hand and she started walking to the stairs and I followed. When we got to the bedroom she pushed me down on bed before she started kissing me.

      2 hours later

I laid down beside Naya tired as fuck because we finished making love then she told me to clean the counter or she wouldnt kiss me tomorrrow when I am here so I did that

"I dont want you to leave tomorrow" Naya said putting her head on my chest and I put my arms around her waist

"you could still come with me"

"babe we been through this, plus I have a job interview the next day"

"you could cancel it"

"Demi"

"fine"

"now go to sleep you got to get up at 8am"

"no I dont my plane isnt till 2pm

"I know but I want to spend some time with you before you leave"

"how about 10am"

"okay night"

"night' I said pecking her lips since she turned her head where I could kiss her before turning her head back around. I closed my eyes and soon after I felled asleep.