Chapter 12

I didn't want to focus on Jose and Donald too much but like I have no other way of doing what I plan on doing so 😔
Don't worry Panchito fans I will feed y'all soon skdndn

-------------

"WAIT THAT WAS BARELY EVEN A SECOND" Nestor yelled. "HOW??"

Jose shrugged. He was desperately trying to keep his cool. "Well I guess you guys will meet her in at least two weeks."

Jose received another text. "Turns out I'm not the only one she's visiting. She has a friend here."

"Did she mention the name??"Pedrao asked.

"No, she just said that they live somewhere in the same area as us. Surprised she didn't mention this in our first meeting."

"Maybe she didn't think mentioning them was necessary."

"Maybe you right" Jose looked at Nestor.

"Wait.." he paused.

"It's been too quiet.."Jose got suspicious. "Oh god your right" Pedrao sighed. "Nestor you go first"

"Ugh fine."Nestor got up and walked into the room just to be met with nerf guns. "Where you two literally hiding until someone walked in here."

Zico and Zeca nodded "Yep"

The two nephews then walked into the living room again "So we're going to meet your girlfriend!"They both smiled.

"Not my girlfriend but yes both of you will be meeting her"

With (Y/n)

It's now tommorow morning and your packing your bags. You stole some food from the kitchen and was still surprised that no one has mentioned it at all. You didn't know whether to be glad or worried.

As you walked some more in your room you kind of stumble a bit. "Maybe I should sleep a little more before I leave. I can't be navigating a boat like this" You yawned and basically took a one hour power nap.

After a hour or two you finally woke up again. You take a shower and change to finally leave. You grab your bags and start walking towards your dad's room. "Hey Dad I'm leaving now." You said as you walked in.

"Wait already?" He wasn't expecting you to leave today. "You know how it is. Also I have a old friend who wants me to visit." You admit.

He chuckled "Now I see. Well as always if you ever need anything just call me" You dad says as he hugs you.

"Same to you" You hugged back. The hug finally broke. "I'll walk you out" You nodded and the both of you started walking.

As you walk out you turn around and waved "Je t'aime. Au revoir!" You smiled.

"Je t'aime aussi!" He waved back.

-------
Btw the last two french lines are basically I love you. Goodbye and I love you too. Also next chapter will actually be long so yeah get ready for that I guess lol