__

After 2 hours and me calling nonstop Ari finally was on her way.

POV: arionna monae brown-ari

"Tutti I don't wanna be a stripper nomore but can you buy me a puppy?" I yelled walking through the door.

I didn't hear the game or the tv so I just assumed he was sleep.

I walked in the room kicked off my slides to lay down with him but he wasn't there.

"His fat head ass always leaving." I mumbled calling him.

His phone started ringing right next to me.

"The fuck?" I scrunched my face up.

"You being childish because why you hiding." I yelled going into the bathroom.

When I opened the door I seen tutti on the floor with a bunch of blood around him.

My heart sank and I froze it's was like I was in shock and I couldn't move.

"Tu- tutti bruh get up." I said getting choked up in my words walking to his body.

I got on my knees and tried my best to see if he was still breathing.

"Tutti get up bae please." I cried.

"I'm sorry for leaving you this was my fault." I cried.

"Bae? Bae." I cried shaking him.

I ran out the room to get my phone so I could call the ambulance.

I ran back into the bathroom getting back down to where his body was. It was like I was reliving the same shit that happened 6 years ago.

I started dialing the number and tutti sat up laughing.

"Wait wait hold up hold up it's a prank." Tutti laughed.

I felt relieved but at the same time "why would you do that you stupid bitch."

"Who does that? Like seriously you so fucking stupid." I sniffed.

"Ari calm down it's just a prank." He laughed putting the camera in my face.

"Say something to your people." He laughed.

I just went back in his room grabbed my slides and phone and left out.

I don't know who house I'm going to but it will not be back at tutti's.

15 minutes later I pull up at dre house.

When I walked in the smell of weed instantly hit my face and I smiled finna get highhh.

"Wow so y'all just be having little get togethers but don't invite me."

Everybody was in this bitch even murda ain't this some shit.

___

POV:Tristian armon Jones -tutti

"Well I guess it's time to murder my beautiful girlfriend may she Rest In Peace." I mumbled to myself putting my shoes on.

IMPERFECT FLOWERS🥀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें