An almost never-ending battle

Start from the beginning

Atsushi watched from afar, yet he was fuming with anger that was mainly directed towards Akutagawa. He couldn't believe that even if Akutagawa has such a strong ability, he still thinks himself to be weak.

' Tiger, grant me strength once more. Just like the last time. '

Atsushi's limbs changed to what resembled a tiger. (Ngl I don't like the way his transformation looks like in the anime, but I love it in the manga) He leaped at the two that were fighting and interrupted their fight.

"Get out of the way weretiger!" Akutagawa yelled. But all Atsushi did was push him back and yell.

"You get out of my way!" He then started attacking Francis head on. Akutagawa had enough and interrupted his fight, making Atsushi stop and yell at him. "Dazai-san, my ass!" (I had a choice of putting that in, I took that choice since it makes me laugh) "You're a lot more worthless than me!"

"Nonsense! You are the more worthless one!"

"Interesting." Both males looked at Francis. "You two are very much alike." This triggered them quite a lot. And simultaneously their actions were there same as the both got ready to punch Francis.

"Don't.." Atsushi started.

"Compare me.." Akutagawa continued.

"To the likes of him!" They both yelled at the same time. And at the same time they both punched Francis far, far away. After a few seconds, their transformations faded away, and Akutagawa fell to the ground gripping onto his arm in pain.

"Need a break, Akutagawa? How about a cup of tea?" Atsushi sarcastically said.

"Shut up, you're next!"

"The control terminal comes first. If this ship crashes into the city, even Dazai-san won't be able to escape it, right?"

"That man wouldn't die so easily." Akutagawa stood up. As the two were relishing in the fact they were done, an explosion happened in front of them but far away. Francis walked towards them and just the sight sent chills up Atsushi's back.

"Tell me, Tiger beetle... Besides your family, is there anything else in this world that's worth sacrificing everything for...?" Even though this was a very serious moment, and he should probably not wonder too far, he thought about this question. After quickly thinking it out, Atsushi came to the conclusion that you were the most important thing in his life he would sacrifice everything for. "I will obtain the "book" and I'll bring my daughter back to life."

"Your daughter?" Akutagawa repeated.

"My wife, Zelda, is still unable to accept our daughters death, and fell mentally ill. To this day, she deludes herself in fantasies believing that our daughter is still studying in London. I must turn that fantasy into a reality, and put my family back together.. no matter the cost." An overwhelming bright yellow pillar of light shone around Francis. "My wealth is disposable!" A gust of wind from the pillar pushed both Atsushi and Akutagawa back.

' we're outpowered... it'll be like facing a massive hurricane... so this is the Guild leader's resolve. ' Atsushi thought as he looked in horror.

A loud cargo ship's honk brought him out of his thoughts, and he looked behind him to see that the city wasn't too far away any more. He thought of all the people who were down there. If he can't stop this ship, then all those faces would have to disappear, and he didn't want that. If it did have to come to that, then he would rather be down there and spend his last moments with you. But he shook those bad thoughts away, and focused on something else.