Dancing through the sunset

Ruels pov

A couple of my mates invited me and my girlfriend y/n to the beach, I could never pass the opportunity to lay in the sand with the love of my life.

We got to the beach and set up a little picnic on the sand, all of my friends and I gathered together and ate some watermelon and strawberries and more fruits. My girlfriend y/n was talking to a couple of my friends "hey baby I'm going to go for a dip in the water you wanna join" I say adding a wink at the end of my sentence. "Babe you know I can't swim" y/n shyly, "I'll hold you" I say as I pull her into the water.

After convincing y/n to swim with me, we started walking into the water. The water reached up to y/n shoulders but not mine (cuz I'm a lanky dude), y/n starts to panic because she's now unable to touch the ground in the water. I grab onto her waist and pulled her up to me, she wraps her legs around my waist and puts her arms around my shoulders.

"This is so terrifying" y/n says latching onto me as I take her deeper into the water. "You'll be fine babe" I say splashing some water on her, as I did that I accidentally let go of hr causing her to fall deep into the water.

I rush to grab her before she sinks, I pull her up and she latched onto me and starts shaking uncontrollably. "You piece of shit! I thought I was gonna die" she said in my ears still holding me. "I'm so so soooo sorry babe it was an accident, I promise I'll make it up to you!" I say as I pull her enough to be face to face.

after a while of swimming with y/n in my arms we got a little tired so we decided to head back to my home. We got into the car and instead of driving back to my house I started to drive to a cute ice cream shop. "Hun, this isn't the way to your house" y/n says with a little concern. "I'm taking you to get ice cream, to make up for almost drowning you" I say as I take her hand to kiss it.

We get to the ice cream place and enjoy some tasty ice cream. after we were done I took y/n back to my house. The sun was just started to set so we decided to chill on my roof to watch the sunset.

We had some chill songs playing in the back as we snuggled while watching the sunset.
One of our favourite songs started to play (a/n the song at the top!) "Babe it's our favourite song!" Y/n said excitedly. "My lady will you have this dance with me?" I said in a weird accent. We both got up and started to slow dance as the sun slowly set behind us. Y/n rested her head on my chest and had her arms around my shoulders, I had my arms wrapped around her waist and swayed to the music.

"Look at us being all cliche!" She giggled into my chest causing me to get chills. "I love you" say kissing the top of y/n head. "Look at us dancing through the sunset" y/n as I spun her around before bringing her back into my embrace. "I could stay here forever" she said kissing my chest. We swayed for a bit, until the song changed and some loud dance music started playing and it killed our vibe. Both y/n and I start giggling, "awhhh that totally just ruined the mood" y/n said through giggles. I kissed her "sorry babe wrong playlist" I joked with her.

Hey guys I'm supa sorry about not being that active on Wattpad
I just finished school and am now on break which is fantastic
Cuz you guys will be getting a lot more content yay!

I will be taking requests!
So can submit them either here through comments
Or on Instagram  DMs ruels.angels_