BEAUTIFUL SOUL

━━  your art defines
who you are.

━━  be your own
inspiration.

━━━━━━ ❝ 𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 ❞ ━━━━━━

     HELLO THERE! Welcome to my miscellaneous book where I explain everything and anything that correlates to my stories, my life, updates, and just some rants and some heart says posts, but also some other things.

      As this story is inspired by many people in the past, but I wanted to revamp and bring this back in a better fashion, and what better way to use my amazing girlfriend's inspired misc book, 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 & 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 story on her page. Which by the way, you should definitely check her out if you're a huge fan of DC like I am. Her Wattpad will be linked below in my disclaimer section, so stay tuned for that!

      As to the reason I am creating this book is to better myself with writing, organizing and everything. In this story, you will see updated drafts and future stories I plan to write. I may just do all of them on here instead of splitting, but we shall see. But I've been inspired by my girlfriend for quite some time, to redo this misc book, and bring it back to life. And I'm pumped for this chapter in my life to be put into words.

     As to content I am posting, it varies of what I feel as I should place down. I do plan to do a Q&A section for questions that I can answer for this book. And I may add in a highlight for this on Instagram as well. But this book is basically your reference and to see what updates I have to share. So stay tuned for many things to come!

      As Wattpad does have some glitches and whatnot, dm's on here are not the best ideal place to send a message. I hardly don't receive them, and if I do, I'll be honest, I NEVER get a chance to look, and with me being on a hiatus from posting, I haven't responded to dm's on here. But if you have Instagram, my Instagram is at arsvenal.wp, and if you absolutely do not have Instagram, leave a comment somewhere, and I shall find you in dm's! 

     I do hope you enjoy my updates and my fun personality that I prepared to show! This is for all of you guys out there who inspire me everyday, and I'm thankful for every one of you readers on here!

══════════════════════

WARNINGS
There will be spoilers, heartfelt moments, sensitive, vulnerability, and there will also be content for any medical and violent, profanity, and most especially triggering content. Read with extreme caution!

COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2021 | all rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, translated or copied.

DISCLAIMER
As to everything I post on here will relevant to be mine, and mine only unless stated otherwise. My writing is permitted to myself only. Any plagiarism to anything I post, I won't hesitate to send Prongs on you, or Red Hood for that matter. — also, this layout does belong to my girlfriend, Dove, who is the absolute amazing person on planet earth.

VISUALS
Graphics shown in this book are created by me unless I say otherwise. Please don't attempt to steal or plagiarize my story itself or the visuals.

NOTE
I do hope you guys enjoy the future of this book as into a peek of my life filled with updates!

══════════════════════

STARTED ━━ DECEMBER 2018.
PUBLISHED ━━ FEBRUARY 7th 2021.
COMPLETED ━━ TBA.
STATUS ━━ ONGOING.