𝐄𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━ 🏹 ;┊                                   ✧・

━━━━━━ 🏹 ;┊
           ✧・

we'll play again tommorow, eichi!

sometimes— no most times, eichi would wonder how being childhood friends with y/n could have been. how they could have fallen in time at similar times, and walk to school like regular high schoolers. but clearly, there wasn't anything normal about their life. and there just had to be obstacles in their way of living and becoming friends with one another until high school came.

the point is, eichi is utterly: remarkably: painfully: in love with
y/n. he just had to become a sucker for the ones he cherishes. whatever the bond, its okay with him. watching y/n's action and then suddenly remember her past caused him to refrain from hugging her.

from the times he spotted her tousling hajime's hair when he would trip during practice. or make time for sora and play video games with him. even give advice for yuzuru. all that and her side that people rely on for comedic relief. you all read this already, literally everything about y/n, eichi is infatuated with. its lowkey yandere at the same time like chill—

when he arrived at the l/n mansion for their next event, the first thing he did is to look for y/n. he didn't want to greet her wealthy parents nor the other families, all he wanted is to be with y/n for this occasion and spend time with her. after five minutes of looking for y/n in the gigantic room, he went upstairs to the second floor of the party. and soon enough, he spotted her h/c hair, and her stunning dress that fit her well and beautifully. it took his breath away.

she talked to somebody in the beverage area, though that person was covered by another man standing in eichi's view. he smiled softly and brought up a hand to call out her name. "y/-" "i remember how you were a tiny ball of anxiety and now look at you!" a voice kept y/n's attention. the person y/n talked to is none other than hiyori tomoe.

"you haven't changed much at all...hiyori." y/n chuckled, smiling sweetly. eichi lowered his hand and frowned. his eye twitched at the sight of them chatting with each other as if they've known each other for decades. so much for some quality time...

neither did he want to look rude in front of y/n, so he had no other choice but to greet the hosts of the party. occupy himself until y/n notices him and comes to him herself. and thats what he did, talk with hisaki and kanami for the next thirty minutes. trying to brush off the pain with his manners.

"eichi! i finally found you!" y/n's beaming voice made him turn around immediately. placing his drink down first of course. she jogged towards him with an excited smile, rosy cheeks and with that, adorable dress with a f/c bow tie on her collar. hiyori was nowhere to be seem so that made things more gleeful for him.

"why, hello, y/n."  he smiled. "i herd from hisaki-nii you arrived almost an hour ago. why didn't you greet me?" y/n frowned, crossing her arms. eichi rubbed his nape, smile fading away from the memory of
y/n laughing right alongside with hiyori. "you were busy chatting with hiyori-kun. i didn't want to disrupt your fun." he sighed. y/n's lips formed an 'o', arms uncrossed to go back to her sides.