𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 [eunoia]

━━━━━━ SHOP ;┊final romance of rhapsody           ✧・

━━━━━━ SHOP ;┊
final romance of rhapsody ✧・

appealing to the senses, but somehow, embarrassing to mika— otherwise, he would actually enjoy this supposed day off from school. arashi and y/n were super excited on this friendly hangout, as one would call it. they moved from one shop to another with different bags and new clothes for all of them.
and mika, had lots of help from his two fashionably 'motherly' friends for picking out what he will buy.

the enormous mall had plenty of people taking pictures with the idols and influencer, which, y/n had time for that apparently :), and perhaps, that was the reason why y/n felt like someone was watching them. while shopping for new clothes, arashi was indeed promising to pick out y/n's new outfits since she was going to pay every time she saw something that woul look fabulous on her.

not that y/n complained, because she did the same thing to arashi and mika; pushing them to the changing area with their clothes and judging how they looked in it. according to the fashion masters, y/n and arashi declared to be ideally professional enough to know what's best for them.

"you guys ar' really into shoppin..." mika sweat dropped as they walked out an anime store with their sixth bag of merchandise. thankfully they weren't heavy and chubby, but thin. "it's a fun activity!" y/n smiled, seeing a cafe nearby. "and yes, we might have gotten carried away..." she mumbled. but knowing damn well mika did not come here unwillingly, he so far, still enjoyed their presence and friendliness. it's so warm and loving— the aura they radiate.

"yanno.... you'd both end up datin one day!" mika giggled. arashi turned to him, surprised. though as if y/n didn't just hear that, she grinned and pointed at the cafe. "let's go eat something, and then we can go to a dress area to spark my inspiration!"

arashi sighed and smiled. "sure!"

y/n and arashi were practically inseparable. with their girly talks never getting tired, and making sure mika was safe, or at least having fun, this hangout turned out to be one of the best days ever for mika, especially. y/n placed a hand on her cheek, and looked at mika.
"and how's shu doing?" y/n asked, taking another spoonful of her parfait. she didn't know why she asked, she was just trying to start a conversation.

arashi avoided the topic and kept munching on her hanami dango , hearing mika slurp on his boba. "he hesit' ted to giv' me permish'ion to h'ng out with you guys!" mika pouted. "but teach is doin' grea'!" he smiled. "that's good."
though, y/n didn't seem as comfortable as she kept fighting and glancing behind her back.
and as if, (but it did) realization hit her, and suddenly, she stood up.

"let's take these to go!" y/n chirped. "there are still a couple of shops i want to see." y/n clapped her hands together, smilingly innocently. "why not! of course!" arashi blushed, excitedly like a ray of sunshine.

and as they made their way to the dress shop, more elegantly ; a design studio for visitors if that makes any sense, y/n felt a presence behind them. arashi stopped rambling about the new clothes they brought since y/n's face was uneasy at the mysterious aura lurking behind them that arashi failed to notice while mika as happily walking.