A/N: Kinda like this except with HMG and white armor

With the HMG in hand, I walked back through the camp to the main entrance, only to find more soldiers standing there in my way.

???: I'm sorry sir, but Rainbow is no longer a part of this operation. It's time for you to leave

Looking around, I found myself surrounded by soldiers. Meaning that the only way through would be force, or.....

I took a few steps backwards, away from the main entrance to the UN. I then got a running start towards the main entrance, before I activated my suit's thrusters, sending me flying over the gate to the UN.

I turned around to see the stunned faces on all the soldiers, before I then activated my active camouflage and went invisible.

???: What the hell?!

???: Where'd he go!?

Walking through the front door, I found three terrorists standing guard at the entrance. I quietly killed all three by snapping their necks while under active camouflage, before I continued deeper into the building.

Dot: Connect me to one of the computers, I'll see what I can find.

I then walked over to one of the computers setup through the first floor, and held my hand over it. Dot instantly connected and scanned through all the information available.

Y/N: What did you find?

Dot: The ambassadors look to be held hostage in the general assembly hall.

Y/N: Well it looks like it's time to make our entrance.

Iana POV

We finally made it to the UN Headquarters, and found the national guard in a frenzy. Soldiers were running every which way and new troops continued to arrive in trucks.

Castle: What the hell is going on?!

Right as he said this, Ela ran up to the group of us.

Ash: Ela what's going on?!

Ela: It's Sierra he just ran in by himself!

Iana: What do you mean he ran in! What's going on!

Right as I said this there was a huge crash and then a huge amount of gunfire erupted from inside the UN. I could tell that dozens of weapons were firing at once, and it continued on for a few seconds.

The firing eventually ceased, only to be replaced by a new weapon firing, which was obviously a machine gun.

Tachanka: Wait. That's the MG on Sierra's car!

Ash: Ela you need to tell us everything. Now.

Y/N POV

Dot: I count 86 hostiles in the general assembly with at least 100 hostages. Marking them now.