☁️11☁️

"Jack? When did you get here?" I said covering my face
"Hey don't hide that beautiful face of yours"
"I'm ugly as shit when I cry"
Jack grabs me and pulls me into a tight hug.
In his arms I felt warm and safe I started crying more and I didn't know why. Jack tried calming me down but it just made it worse... Everything started moving slow again I couldn't hear everything it was like the whole world was on mute.. I suddenly see my mom walk into my room I completely blank out. My eyes opened a little bit to only see my mom yelling and crying I didn't know what she was yelling cause everything still felt like it was on mute. My eyes began to shut again and I wasn't able to open them. I woke up in a hospital bed I was about to freak out until I saw Jack.
"Jack... why am I here" I said in a frail tone
"Last night you were crying really hard then you started wheezing and next thing you know you're on the floor without a pulse."
I looked at him in shock I didn't know I was wheezing..
"W-who took me here" My curiosity wondered.
"Surprisingly it was your mom."
When he said my mom I started wheezing again..
"Sky! DOCTOR!!"
I see the doctor run in to give me medicine but what type of-
Bam! I feel asleep.. When I woke up again this time I didn't see Jack I saw my mom...
"Hey Sw-" My mom was about to say something but I had cut her off.
"Why did you bring me here? Why didn't you leave me to die?"
My mom had tears in her eyes
"I know I was really mean to you while you were on your mer death experience I realized that if I lost you I would have nobody... I really needed somebody in my life.. I'm not the best mom I know. I don't say this often geez I don't say it ever.. I love you sweetie, I swear I'm going to treat you differently just give me some time." I started crying my mom never said any of this to me ever. It was good to know that I have her nice self back in my life..
I put out my arms and we hugged
"I love you mom" I said with tears in my eyes..

•~ Oh shit! This chapter was deep *thats why she said*
So how do you feel about her mom? And omg! I have 1k on this story thank you so much for this! I'll be writing more cause I know what I'm going to be doing c: okay I think that's enough of a update bye! -jeѕѕιca