"are you ok now?" She asked as she placed her hand on my face "yeah, better now" I looked at her and saw that she must've gotten changed before she left the house earlier. "i thought you were coming to pick up the rest of your stuff to take to the house?" She just smiled and nodded "yeah I am just had to go check something" one sec she was looking at me with her dreamy green eyes and then the next she looked dazed and was looking at something else.

"i just need to go check something outside real quick, ill see you in a second princess" she gave me a kiss on the forehead and then rushed out. I stood waiting and saw a box that was packaged up so I picked it up and took it outside and put it in the bed of the truck. A second later I hear tires abasing the dirt, I turn to see mabel driving up in her car. What the hell?

She pulls up and gets out "hey, thought you would have went and had a rest after our workout" she said as she came up and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm so confused" I said taking a step back "how did you just pull up, you were literally in there two seconds ago and now you're pulling up in your car?" I felt an ache start to travel around my body because I could feel myself getting worked up. If my heart rate gets any higher im going to try and shift.

"what are you talking about? I haven't even been here yet, I was out getting coffee" she said pointing back showing where she just came from.

"no, you were in the house I showed up first and you came through the back and asked if I was ok when I was having an episode" I said feeling myself getting more and more anxious. Maybe whatever happening to me is starting to make me do other things, see other things.

I felt the pain get a bit worse and my breathing started to become a little uneven "hey its ok, maybe you just fell asleep for a minute" mabel said as she placed her hands on my shoulders and pull me into her. "no, I even brought out the box. You-you told me that you'd be back and that I should wait but I didn't and brought the box out" I pushed myself off of the and then lifted the box out showing her.

"i didn't fall asleep. You told me to wai- oh my god" I placed the box back in the truck and ran inside towards the back door. I looked at it and saw that the lock was busted "kaliana? I think we should maybe head back home" I turned to her and let out a growl and my vision changed so I could see with my guardian eyes.

Mabel looked different than everyone else when I look at people with my greyish eyes, her aura was warm and it would draw me in. I looked to the door and saw that it was a dark colour, a darker colour than usual for anyone who wasn't so good. I felt my eyes change back and I let out what sounded like a small whimper "it wasn't you" I said looking to her as I felt myself start to feel aching again.

"kaliana?" I leaned against the wall and began taking deep breathes to try and calm myself down "she called me princess" I said looking at mabel who was very confused. "i know it wasn't you because you don't call me princess" I felt my scars begin to have shooting pains again.

"the only person who Called me princess was mars" I said and that when a wave of excruciating pain washed over me and I fell to the ground. "when I thought it was you, I got called me princess".

"kaliana, she's dead. ok, she's gone" mabel said as she knelt down to try and hold me but I pushed her off. "but what if she's not! You and addilyn- you both think its just in my head" I rolled onto my back and felt my arm break. I let out a cry and a whimper, this hasn't happened usually its the pain and that's it.

"please come on let me help!" Mabel said raising her voice over my cry but I pushed her off. She's always been there to stop whatever happens after the pain, but I'm curious as to what will happen.