Chapter 1: UA awaits...

The hallway was very tidy for the first time since Shin have started in this school. It was not much to say as it was the last day of school. He was far used to this school but he could not believe the fact that he was heading UA.

When he opened the door to his last class of the day of his last year in junior high, the class was as noisy as ever. Everyone were in someway doing something. Some showed of their quirks, others playing arm wrestling and there was one dancing on top of the teacher's desk.

He quietly retreated to my seat when half of the class grouped around him. He looked with a simple glance when they all started popping their yearbooks, each asking for his autograph and cell number. Although he was the best student in his class, he never seem to like all the attention that everyone is giving me.

He started signing and giving away his cell number which made most of the girls blush. His friend however was dashing around the classroom like a maniac.

The bell rang on a high note when everyone automatically threw their worksheets in the air before rushing out the door. Shin reached for his bag and head out the door.

While walking towards the nearest exit, his best friend Tobi was screaming like a madman next to him. He didn't bother to make him stop before noticing that his friend had a letter stating that he would be heading to Tokyo Hero High.

Tobi was around the same age as Shin with white skin and brown hair. His quirk is super strength but has not been able to check the limit of his quirk.

"So, you will be moving to Tokyo?" Shin asked but not giving any eye contacts.

"Well, my dad said will be going in about a month. Nothing to be worried about." Tobi shrugged his shoulders to emphasize what he was saying.

"Good, let's move on..." Shin started walking a bit faster and Tobi started running after him.

"Yo, by the way... You haven't told me what highschool you're planning on going..." Tobi was carrying out his habit of cracking his knuckles.

"I'm heading to UA, just so you know!" Shin just dropped his shoulders low after saying that.

"Well, this is where I head, see ya around, Tobi." Shin started walking to a skyscraper while Tobi was waving his hands.

[Shin's P.O.V]

I walked in towards the building when everybody that I passed greeted me with respect. They kept on saying Mr. Okazaki or Okazaki-san.

I was in the elevator, casually taping on my phone. In each and every headline, All Might seemed to be in it.

I reached the 46th floor and turned a left to open the door.

"Good afternoon, son... How was the last day of school?" My dad greeted me while I dropped on the couch.

"Was it that tiring?" I look at my dad and shook my head while chilling on the couch.

"I hope UA is not as boring as Musutafu Junior High..." I continued scrolling while speaking to my dad.

"Aren't you happy about going to UA, I mean most teachers at UA are Pro-heroes. You can even meet the great All Might!" My father was busy signing some contracts.

"He is nothing in my eyes... I want to be a hero on my own basis, not on comparison to someone else, especially All Might! I'm going home..." I get up and started walking out of the office.

"I'll ask Mr. Watson to take you home."
My father as he reaches for the telephone.

"I'm not a child anymore, I can go home on my own." I say as I open the door.

"By the way, you will not be taking the entrance exam. I spoke to Sir Nighteye about your admission to UA and he decided to give a recommendation."

"Ok, thanks for telling me..." I say as I leave the office and head to the main exit.

30 minutes later...
Okazaki Residence, Musutafu

I arrive home only to be welcomed by Mr. Watson as I opened the door.

"Sir Shin, You have arrived... Would like anything, Sir?" He asks while inviting me to a number of soft drinks.

"I would like some water, after I finish training." I emphasize what I want and started heading to the training room.

I enter the pin that grants me access to my training room. I press 674639 on the code tracker and only I know the pin, except Mr. Watson.

I enter the training room and as soon as I enter, shotguns started aiming at me while firing rubber bullets at me.

Thin Line X2
A thin air tight wall appeared in front of me blocking all the rubber bullets coming my way.

After the shotguns were emptied, racing towards robots that were looking to attack me.

Rocket Launch
I jump up reaching maximum height and speeding down towards them with a powerful punch.

This destroyed all the robots that tried to attack me. The entrance of the training room was open again. This time by Mr. Watson.

"Sir, destroying the robots won't make you any stronger. However it did help you in creating new power moves. This is quite good in help you reach at the top of your game at UA.

"Its only a month before I go to UA, I need to continue sharpening my skills as much as I can." I say while breathing faintly after the training drill.

"Nothing to worry about, Sir... You have already received recommendations from Sir Nighteye." Mr. Watson handed a water bottle.

"It's pointless if I receive special treatment and not be the best of the bunch. You do understand what I'm saying right." I look at Mr. Watson with serious eyes.

"I do, Sir Shin... But you need to have some confidence in yourself" says Mr. Watson.

"Trust me, my confidence is over the roof!" I say as I start cracking my knuckles.

To be continued...