Greeks Aren't That Bad

I lowered my knife and put it back in my sheath and looked at him. He had bright green eyes that had a brown tint. They really popped because of his tan skin and brown hair, and his eyebrows were absolutely fabulous. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt that was brown and baggy and just some light brown pants. He was skinny and tall, but he also was fit.

"I am so sorry." I said to him in an unsure voice

"It should be me apologizing to you..?" he said with his voice that was so deep and comforting for some reason.

"Renessa. My name is Renessa, but people call me Nessa." I told him scratching the back of my head.

"Renessa? The Princess of Troy?" he asked. I nodded in response and he bowed.

"Please do not bow. I am no different from any other woman." I said shaking my head. He smirked and stood up straight. He walked to beside me and looked out to the ocean. I turned and looked also. Then looked down to me. He was very tall, taller than anyone I have met, awe-strikingly tall. Up close I could notice the shoulder freckles he had.

"Well, you are more beautiful than any other women I have met." he told me smiling. I looked into the water and smiled. My hair blew in the wind and I looked up at him while he looked down at me. I still can not get over his tallness, I mean, I'm tall but yet the top of my head only reach the bottom of his lips, and by the way may I mention that his lips are very beautiful.

"I am Castien." he told me, I smiled and sat down on the dock and then patted the dock next to me. He sat down then looked at me. "What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"Waiting for my brothers to get out of that feast thing they are having." I told him while kicking my feet in the water.

"Ahh, they wouldn't let you go?" he asked me. I nodded. I'm still mad at Hector for that.

"They don't trust the Greeks and my oldest brother does not think I can take care of myself." I told him. Than lied down on the dock.

"We aren't that bad. At least the ones I meet, and you look tough. Tougher than a lot of the men I live around. I'm pretty sure you are tougher than me." he said chuckling.

"I highly doubt that." I said laughing. He laughed with me. His laugh was deep and it could melt your heart.

"Well one time I saw a spider in my house, and I hate spiders, they are my one weakness, and I jumped on the counter and hit my head. When I got down I realised it was a piece of dirt moving in the wind." he told me. I started laughing really hard at the vision of that and I snorted once and covered my mouth. He looked at me and smiled. His smiled was crooked and I loved it. He also had faint dimples.

"I haven't laughed like that sense I was a child." I said.

"I like your laugh. It's cute." he told me. I felt the heat rising in my cheeks. We sat there in silence until I herd some people on the deck. I saw Paris trying to sneak on the ship with.....Helen of Sparta? I sat there and he saw me but he put a finger up to his lips and I nodded. Then a couple minutes went by of conversation and I herd more people and saw Hector walking back.

"Who is this?" Hector asked me.

"Castien." I answered. Castien and I stood up and Castien bowed.

"You don't need to be socializing with Greeks." Hector said looking down on me. I looked at him in disbelief and grabbed Castien's hand and walked away. He held my hand back, and I wasn't expecting that. We stopped in front of the ship.

"I am sorry for my brothers behavior." I told him. He smiled at me. I smiled back

"It is not your fault." he told me. I smiled and he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Until next time...Nessa" he said than walked away.