Taehyung looks at the girl in front of him and notices she looks so peaceful for someone who's just been through hell. She looks broken but her face would tell you she's experiencing the best sleep of her life.

He crouched down and picks her up as carefully as he can from the position they're in. He stands up slowly and immediately she clutches her arms around his neck and snuggles into him. He freezes for a second and looks down at her, feeling selfish that he enjoys her being this close.

"Come on, lets get you home," he says to her and carries her to the car.

"Careful, careful," Rose says as she helps them into the backseat. She was going to tell the guys to drive in the other car but she takes notice of how protective Taehyung is being with her. He's holding her to his chest and doesn't look like he plans to go anywhere, so she leaves it and crawls to the other car knowing Jennie would like to drive with Jisoo.

"Let's go home boys," she said getting into the backseat and thanking god they all made it out alive today.

....

Jisoo wakes up in her bed, with an IV attached to her arm. Her head is pounding and she can't lift herself up with her wounded arm. She sits back down and suddenly all the memories of the night comes back to her. Not just of that night but everything from the last few years is just hitting her in full force right now and before she knows it she's sobbing. She has never cried. It was a promise she made to herself that she wouldn't give anyone that kind of power, but here she was losing it and she couldn't stop it.

She suddenly feels a pair of arms around her and someone stroking her hair.

"Taehyung, why are you here," she said in between sobs, surprised by his presence.

"Shhh I'm here until you feel better, it's okay. Just get it out," he says to her quietly and Jisoo hates how comfortable she felt in his arms and how safe she felt. It was unexpected for him to be so warm and gentle with her. So she continued to sob into his chest, and he eventually repositioned them to a more comfortable position. He lays down on his back and brings her with him so that she's laying on top of him while her face is on his chest.

She falls asleep again, and Taehyung hears a soft knock.

"Hey, does she need anything?" Rose asks, taking note of the position they were currently in.

"No, she passed out again after crying. I brought up water earlier, but it's still here so she should be fine for now," he says quietly and puts his focus back on the girl in his arms.

She closes the door quietly and walks downstairs where the others are currently sitting.

"She cried," she said quietly to the other girls.

"Good," Jennie said. Knowing that it was only a matter of time before she exploded.

"No, I mean she cried in front of Taehyung," she said while the others girls eyes widened.

"Wow," Lisa said. That kind of vulnerability isn't something Jisoo was willing to give into easily, so the girls knew this meant more to her than usual.

"I'm sorry to bring this up but can someone explain to me what the hell happened tonight?" Jimin said resting his elbows on his knees.

"I guess we should start at the beginning," Lisa said while looking at the others, nodding.

"I'm Jennie Kim I am the niece of YG, you may know of him. He's a very powerful man in Korea. He adopted me when I was really young, I didn't come from a great home and he knew it. So he saved me and put me in a much healthier environment. And for that I owed him everything," she said while looking at the others.