39. The Newbie Setter

Începe de la început

It was probably what Takeda was thinking of doing, otherwise, why was he standing beside it and holding the steel parts? With her strength, she lifted it up right above her head. This let Hinata land on the floor perfectly.

Because of her strong snatching, Takeda fell down on the floor with his glasses beside him. "Sorry Take-chan," she apologized whilst giving him his glasses back. He grinned back, "it's all right. I'm no match for you, Akahana-san."

Takeda was mildly surprised by her strength though. She was a young girl who could possibly rip the metal railings off the ground if she desired to. I should start working out. He mentally noted to himself.

Shimada and Takinoue's eyes followed her arms from when she whipped it in mid air and placed it back on the floor. Saeko awed at her muscles, "she's so muscular." Her muscles were exactly popping, but it was definitely there.

"Apparently the boys see her jog around in the weekends," Hitoka told them. Jogging wasn't the only thing she did. To keep up with her large appetite, she had forced herself into a strict training routine so she couldn't gain weight.

Gaining weight wasn't a bad thing, it just hinders her from her work. She could run faster if she has less weight. So technically, it was better for the sake of her health too. She hated vegetables (except for cabbage) so she had to made up for it with exercise (unfortunately).

Akahana had a look of proudness on her face, visible to Shimizu and the two men. Hinata was doing terribly well. All that yelling was worth it in the end.

The game continued and all throughout the match, their assistant coach, mistaken to be manager, had been yelling her ass off to the boys. And they weren't simple instructions like "make your arms firmer" or "straighten your arms", they were warnings of what would actually happen.

"It's a feint!" Ennoshita hurried to receive it.

Nakashima wiped the sweat off his forehead. He had a small glare in his eyes whenever he looked at the girl. "Man, their mini coach is no joke." Tabi wasn't listening though, those girls are so cute! He awed at Shimizu and Akahana.

The ball fell in court with Ennoshita unable to cover it.

"Aww, they should have been able to get that." Her ear was swimming through the comments of the audience. It was two old men who didn't understand anything at all. She was pretty sure they couldn't do just as well as a job of keeping the ball in than the rest of her teammates.

Saeko was irked by their noisy chatter.

Normally she couldn't hear them from her spot, they were just flat out far but the guy was speaking so loudly she could hear them from her seat. (And any normal person would hear it anyway).

She crashed into his torso, knocking the air out of his lungs. Snuggling into his chest, she robbed him of his oxygen by squeezing him some more. "Daichi-senpai!" Two envious glares came from two of his underclassmen even if it looked painful.

"They gave me too much of a scare! I really thought that they were going to have to run back to school," she sobbed into his shirt. He petted her hair down, like he always did. Despite her mature upfront, he could compare her to a child craving for touch. He smiled warmly.

Sawamura wasn't really shocked to know that Akahana could tell something was going on with him. Definitely not "off". She was like a snake observing their every action and taking it to note. I'll change that to a fox or owl. Snake seems a little mean.