2.Hopelessness

The grill closes with a roar and Macarena sighs to the floor.

Fucking.

What did she do.

Fabio entered at the most inopportune moment. Of course he saw what they were doing.

Maca irritably rubs her nose, remembering the man's face at that moment.

His eyes were steel, with a flicker of rage in them. The girl immediately realized what he would do. One wide step, and now he is already near Zahir, presses it against the wall, swinging for a blow. Ferreiro is ahead of him, grabbing his arm and trying to pull him aside.

"Fabio not! Stop!"

The man looks at her in bewilderment, while Zulema laughs hoarsely from her pinched throat.

Fabio looks from one woman to another and not pushing Macarena very hard, hits Zahir's face grabbing his hair and pulling him out from under the back room. He nods to one of the guards, telling him to take Macarena to her cell.

The blonde with a heavy sigh leaves the room, watching Fabio who drags Zulema into solitary confinement.

For a split second she catches a grin on the lips of a brunette and the look of a wild animal that has just cornered its most coveted prey.

She swallows hard.

Everything is out of control. She went to Zahir with the thought that her family was dead and the only chance to atone for sins was revenge. But everything did not go according to plan.

Maca still feels a strong grip on her neck, hot lips on her, a steel smack from a wild kiss.

The girl breaks out of her thoughts when someone's hands grab her for hugs and she needs a second to understand what Rizos is.

"Maca, are you okay? What was it?"

Rizos looks at her with excitement, clutching her face with his hands.

"I'm fine."

Macarena smiles hugging in response to the girl, looking into the barn, which is standing away

Not. She's not okay.

Now that she is in her cell and can think more calmly, the girl is terrified.

She does not know how to explain herself to Fabio now. What can she tell him? What did Zulema make her? False. And the likelihood that Zahir after that will remain with whole limbs will decrease by a factor of three.

She does not know what to do.

Macarena lies on her bed and looks at the ceiling, while Rizos lies down next to her, hugging. The blonde throws a fleeting smile at the girl and closes her eyes in an attempt to relax.

Ferrero wakes up when he feels someone's gaze. Her gaze is slightly blurred from sleep. She did not even notice that she fell asleep.

Maka looks around and notices Sarai, who is holding bath items in her hands, as if she were closing something held in her hand. Gypsy just looks at her with an unreadable look. Ferreiro feels tension build up in the air, and a faint tremor runs down her back.

"What?"

She hangs her legs on the floor, only now noticing that there is nobody in the cell except them. Vargas decided to avenge her Zulema? To kill her or to cripple? They silently look at each other in anticipation of a denouement.

"Soul time, Rubia."

Vargas gets up and leaves the room, leaving Macaren to stare at her in disbelief.

"What the hell ..."

Maca runs a hand through her hair, sighing.