These Feelings

Jiro POV:

I woke up, the pillow felt a bit solid then usual. I look and see I'm cuddled up with Midoriya.

I cover my mouth before I could make a noise. 'Shit shit shit!'

I got up and grabbed my guitar, right as I opened the door, I see Mina.

"J-Jiro? What are you doing.. in Midoriya's room..?" she said with a concern.

"He was feeling sad so I decided to play guitar for him, but we didn't release what time it was and I slept on the floor while he took the bed." I somehow thought of that.

"Well.. um." "Just leave him alone right-" "J..Jiro-san?" Midoriya said behind me.

Mina was about to enter until I forced myself out with Mina.

"Jeez! You hurt my arm!" Mina whined. "Drama queen." I joked.

She stuck her tongue out and we walked together to the common room, everyone was there and saw me and Mina return from the boys side.

"Jiro! Where were you? You weren't in your room!" said Momo, I just stayed quiet ignoring the question. "She slept in Midoriya's room~" Mina said with a loving tone.

"MIDORIYA/DEKU?" screamed everyone. "Get your head out of the gutter, he was feeling sad so he let me in and I played guitar, I fell asleep and he let me stay in there." I replied half honest.

I look and see Uraraka giving me a death stare, 'what's her problem?'

"Jiro.. You literally did what no one can do!" said Kaminari.

"And what's that?" I replied. "Enter Midoriya's room! He hasn't let anyone in since the beginning of the school year!" I was surprised. Everyone could tell I was surprised.

"Well.. that's surprising." I said. "How did you make him trust you that much!?" replied Kirishima.

"Literally did nothing, I just told him I was here for him." I replied honestly.

Uraraka then zoomed past me, everyone just stared as she ran to his room.

"She's literally has been obsessed on entering his room. Rabit" said Tsu.

I sighed and walked towards Midoriya's room.. but I started thinking about how soft he felt.. how warm and cute he looked. I stopped in my tracks, and slapped myself.

I began walking again. I saw Uraraka knocking on his door while he screamed at her.

"GO AWAY URARAKA!" "Let me in!" "NO!" "Then why left Jiro in!?" "..." "Now let me in!"

they were going back and forth, I walked up.

"Any luck?" I said, she looked at me and looked away in disgust.

"Alright then.." I said. I still had my guitar with me, all I did was try the knob and it opened.

I entered but not exposing the room, Uraraka tried following but Midoriya yelled.

She stood back. I stuck out my tongue as I closed the door slowly, she hated my guts now.

"Hey greeny." I said, Uraraka started knocking again.

"God she doesn't live me alone.." said Midoriya, I giggled.

"I honestly feel sorry for you, having her being obsessed with you even though she rejected you." I said.

"I had to block her number, she even emailed me haha!" Midoriya said, finally smiling a bit.

I blushed, he was so freaking cute.

"W-well wanna record again? It's still morning." I told him.

"Hmm.. Let's go out, I don't wanna see the class right now. Leave your guitar here and we'll head out!" he replied with a smile.

I nodded and left my guitar and walked out, Uraraka still being in front, now in a ball in front of the door.

I locked Midoriya's door and went to my room, ignoring the comments thrown my way.

I got dressed in my casual clothes and went back to Midoriya's room, again people asking me stupid shit. I walked past them.

I knocked on his door, Uraraka rose her face from the ball on hers.

Midoriya yeeted me into his room not giving Uraraka time to even open her mouth.

He was dressed with a shirt that just said "Shirt" and some jeans with his iconic red shoes.

"Ready to go?" I asked. "Yep!" He then unlocked his window. "Midoriya.. What are you doing?"

"Duh! We're heading out!" he said. He then jumped out the window.

"MIDORIYA!" I yelled. The door now banging with classmates hearing me yell his name.

"Jiro! Recover!" he yelled, I look at the window and he had a fucking ladder. 

"You fucking bitch!" I yelled at him. "RECOVER JIRO!" I looked at the door and ran. I slightly opened the door.

"Ye." I said. WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY?!?!?!?!?!?

"We heard yelling Jiro-san! Is Midoriya okay? Can we enter?"

"We yelled cause he was being stupid, yes he is okay and doing well, and no you cannot enter!" I yelled.

I shut the door instantly but Uraraka put her feet in the way.

"Let us in Jiro." she said. "No. Midoriya doesn't want to see your face." I say as I jab her with my earjack. I shut the door and lock it.

I ran towards the window and jumped, Midoriya yelled and grabbed me.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?" "I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA CATCH ME!!"

"ARE YOU INSANE!?" he yelled. "THERES A LADDER!" I look and he had ladders so I could go down.

"oh." I say. We both laugh, and he puts me down. Honestly wish he didn't..

He told me a place he would of taken Uraraka if he hadn't been rejected. He would take me there instead. I smiled.

"The gentleman I see?" I laugh. "Ha ha." He says.

We arrived, and it was actually somewhere I wanted to go for awhile. Guess Uraraka missed out.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE! I AM WORKING ON ANOTHER STORY ON A ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND ITS A LONG ONE! I'll try to update this story till its over. 

Thank You for those who stuck around.