CHAPTER 25:MASQUERADE BALL:MI AMOR

Start from the beginning

"did you see harris and shane?" brianna asked,I just shrugged my shoulder then I took a wine and drink it.

"maybe they're in another table,and make some sweet scenes." I said sarcastically.and again don't misunderstand I'm not jealous.

minutes later the masquerade party started, some girls invited me to dance but I rejected them,Ayoko lang talaga sumayaw nakakatamad eh -_-

"bro?bakit ayaw mo sumayaw?ang daming mga yumayaya sayo tapos irereject mo lang?grabe ka bro!" wika ni nathan,I just glance at him then umiwas na,sakto at nahagip ko sila shane at harris,papunta sila ng dance floor mukhang sasayaw yata.

wait?why do I care?

"ahmm?alone?do you want to dance?" a girl asked me.I glanced around and noticed that I was theconly one who sitting at our table,and then I saw nathan with brianna while dancing and you know what?nakuha pa niyang mag wink sa akin.

"ahmm?I said do you want to dance?kanina pa ako nangangawit dito sa ehh" maarteng wika nito.

" ok " sagot ko at kinuha ang kamay nito.

(now playing:you are the reason)

there goes my heart beating
and you are the reason
I'm loosing back sleep
please comeback now..

while dancing I could not help but watch harris and shane dancing and laughing together, I don't know why but I kinda feel the word 'jealousy' dang!

and there goes my mind racing
and you are the reason
that I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now

I didn't notice they were behind us good thing and they didn't seem to recognize me because I was still wearing the mask that my mom gave me.

I climb every mountain
and swim every ocean
just to be with you
and fix what I broken
ooh,cause I need you to see..
that you are the reason

'so?are you happy?' I hear them talking.

'yes,so much!thank you for being here harris..'

'don't be thankful,I'm the one who wants to thank you..thank you shane..'

'w-why?wala naman akong ginawa..'

'marami..isa na dito ang pagsali mo sa masquerade ball,at ang pagiging partner ko...I'm so thankful'

'pfft!ang corny mo'

'tss!I'm serious here'

'oo na..sige na..thankful ka na sakin.'

nanahimik sila saglit then muli na namang nagsalita si harris.kahit di ko nakikita ang mukha niya panigurado seryoso ito.

'ahhmm shane..I have something to tell you..'

'cause I need you to see
that you are reason~
I don't want to fight no more
I don't want to hide no more
I dont want to cry no more
comeback..I need you to hold me.
(you are the reason)
a little closer....just a little closer..come a little bit closer...

sakto at umikot ang lahat dahilan para magkapalitan kami ng partner ni harris,bali si shane na ang kapartner ko ngayon na hindi ko inexpect.

I nees you to hold me tonight..

at the same time I raised shane with my both hands na ikinagulat nito, maybe she didn't expect that i would do that stupidity, but one thing i was sure ...

this is not me..this is my other side..

I climb every mountain..
and swim every ocean.

"Who are you?" I didn't expect that she will ask my name, imbis na sagutin ko ang kanyang tanong ay iba ang sinagot ko..

just to be with you..
and fix what I broken..

"I like you.. mi amor" I said which make her surprise.

cause I need you to see...
that you are the reason..

before the song ended I kissed her on the cheek and left to the dance floor as if nothing had happened...

I'm sorry... scarlette..

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Please vote comment and follow me in:

watty:ezzathegreat

Ps:sorry for type,grammars and grammatical errors :)

pss:sorry for the long update
laabbyaaahh all my majesties!