Chapter 17

Man's POV

He stood in front of his door as his father takes his stuff out the car. Jason had called his father after his episode with doctor. His father came running but Ruby, too hurt to even think stayed behind. Though she called him to know about his health but when Jason asked her to come meet, she declined politely.

Hurt and in pain Jason accepted his mother's wish and waited for his father to come fetch him.

He pushed the door of his house and walk into emptiness once again. The memory he hold with his wife still lingered in his eyes.

"Son here is your bag. These are your medicine and are you sure you don't want me to stay with you Jason?" Simon asked

"I'm  good dad"
Jason watched his father, still not looking at him. Watching everywhere except him, his father look at the broken picture(wedding picture)in pain and turn to leave.

"Dad" Jason called

"Yeah?"

" i love her dad. I am sorry. Please listen" he begged his father.
Finally breaking in front of Simon.

Simon turned and walked into the kitchen. He knows what to do this time. He may have let his son hurt his wife and punished him enough but its time.

It's time to correct the mistake. Even if it takes years for them to get Allina's forgiveness.
Simon start making lunch.Jason watched his father in confusion. Why so sudden he is making food is a unanswered question for him. Many quedtion roam in his mind but most of them hold Allina's name in it.

"Go wash up. I will set the table" Simon said to Jason and move back to the kitchen.

Jaosn get off the couch and walk with weak step to his bedroom. A cry echo from the next door and he rushed to it. He opened the door and see Allina crying hysterically. He run to her but before he could touch, she faded away.

"Where are you baby?come back" he screamed in the empty room.

Simon run hearing his voice. He call his name but Jason didn't answer. He rushed to his bedroom but he was not there. Crying, he went to the sound of crying and watched his son. Shame.

That's what he felt. I disappointed you Elsa(Simon's wife), he whispered.

"I am sorry Elsa i didn't look after our son properly. I didn't teach him good."a tear roll down of Simon's cheek and he look up at the ceiling.

He composed himself and went to his son. He wrapped arms around his sobbing son, sitting on floor-leaning against the wall.
( just like Allina, when she hold the envelope. Crying)

"I am sorry Dad. Please get her back." He whispered and wipe his tears.

"I will son. But control yourself, this is not how you should be behaving. All this crying and not taking care of yourself will not get her back" Finally Simon looked at his son's eyes.

"I am sorry"

"Get up and wash up. I will waiting for you at table" Simon said and pulled him up. He took his son to his bedroom and went back to set table.

"Tell me Elsa what to do. I have no idea what to do. Tell me darling where i went wrong?" he asked his wife looking out of the window

A slow breeze comes in and touch Simon's face. He felt his wife near and closed his eyes. Like the breeze told him something, he opened his eyes and wait for his son.

Jason walked down keeping his emotions down and controlled. He find his father in Allina's chair.

"That's Allina's chair" he said and sit down