32

Since Richie was having a sleepover with the losers, Maggie and Wentworth decided to let them order a pizza while they went out for a little date night. After they had left, the losers moved their party to the living room to wait for the pizza to arrive. They all sat down in a circle on the floor.

"You know what we should play now?," Richie asks.

"Spin the bottle?," Beverly asks.

"No. If you want to make out with someone, you should've done that while we played seven minutes in heaven."

"Fuck off."

"Anyways, we should play never have I ever."

"How do you play?," Ben asks.

"You've never played never have I ever?"

"Richie, be nice.," Eddie says to Richie before he can make any more comments.

"I wasn't gonna be rude! I was about to explain the game!"

"Sure, Rich."

"What, you think I'm-"

"SO, BEN.," Stan looks at Ben and raises his voice, talking over Richie, "What you do is you hold your hands up and each of us says something that we've never done. If you've done it, you put one finger down. The last person to have any fingers up wins."

"Thanks, Stan.," Ben says to Stan. The losers hold both of their hands up, and Richie starts, "Never have I ever... had a sibling."

"Oh, c-c-come on.," Bill says as he puts a finger down, "Th-That was targeted at me."

"No, it wasn't!"

"I-I'm the only one in th-the group with a sibling!"

"My turn!," Stan says, "Never have I ever worn glasses."

"Idiot.," Richie says to Stan as he puts a finger down.

Noticing the pattern of the order they were playing in, Ben takes his turn, "Never have I ever stolen anything."

"Dammit!," Beverly puts a finger down.

"You've stolen something?," Eddie asks.

"Yeah."

"What was it?"

"None of your business."

"Never have I ever kissed anyone in this group.," Mike says.

"Oh, that's a good one!," Richie says before quickly realizing that that applies to him, "Wait, fuck! Come on, Mike!" Richie puts a finger down. Eddie, Beverly, and Bill also put a finger down. Richie sees Bill and Beverly put fingers down and looks at Mike, assuming that that's what he texted him about. Stan also notices and hopes that it happened a while ago.

"This is awkward.," Beverly says to herself.

"N-Never have I ever b-been in a car crash.," Bill says.

"Fuck off.," Richie says as he and Eddie both put a finger down.

"Um, never have I ever moved to a different town.," Eddie says.

"Not yet!," Mike says, "We will in the fall, though!"

"Come on, Eddie!," Ben puts a finger down.

Every time Richie begins to feel content about his relationship with Eddie, he's somehow reminded that one day, he'll leave and probably not want to come back. However, he tries to remain happy that it's happening now rather than dwell on things that haven't even happened yet.