Getting used to Renesmee

Louis picks up Renesmee and she snuggles her head in louis chest and says dada. Babe come nher i need to talk to you. Babe who was at the door Eleanor said. Umm my ex girlfriend and i had a baby that i didn't know about and she wants nothing to do with me or her and me an you are parents if you want u can leave me. Louis listen to me i would never leave you i love you so much and i love our baby whats her name Louis. Renesmee said Louis. We should go buy her every thing she needs. Yes we should. After they bought every thing for Renesmee they changed her and feed her a lot because she was really hungry. Eleanor then went up to the nursery and tried to put Renesmee to sleep but she was fussy and kept saying blankie blankie . Louis were is her blankie that she had when you got her off the front porch! Down here why? She wants it! Okay let me wash it is is filthy come down here and ait and watch TV with me and bring Renesmee with you. Okay babe. Louis Eleanor and baby Renesmee were on the couch and the blanket was finally done. Eleanor gave Renesmee the blanket and a new paci and she fell right alseep. Then Eleanor and louis cuddle on the couch and feel alseep together.