Chapter 8: Telphathy

Let's not worry about me at the moment dear reader, I'll get back to that soon enough. Trust me you will want to know this part I'm telling you now.

He walked along the side walk to a run down hotel, his blue shirt unbuttoned and his abs glistening in the moonlight. He entered a dark room where another person was siting on one of the two beds.

"Well Petty boy I thought you would never get here."

"I told you not to call me that, and why are you always in the dark Danny?"

He flicked on the light switch and Danny fell off the bed. He was a shorter than Peter and his blond hair was much lighter than Peter's, but they had the same exact face except Danny's eyes were almost completely white, with hints of blue in it and his skin was much paler.

"Come on, lighten up. Now what's the news on the explosion." He said smiling a mist-envious smile

"You should already know all the stuff you need for that Meg. You know just to check if she had the same symptoms or different symptoms." Peter said with a flush of pink on his face.

"Yeah I know, but I want more detail, something more than what the twin telepathy stuff can give me. And yeah I know that you have developed a little crush on the girl." Danny said with a smirk on his face

"You know sometimes I really hate that twin thing"

After Peter explained the situation to him, he stretched as he yawned and lied down on the bed, and sleepily said," thanks for the info brother now let's get this over with dreams are so much fun to watch u fold."

He closed his his eyes and began they began to glowed a light purply white.