Chapter 1

"Hey are you still spending then night??" the text from my best friend, Kamryn, reads. I respond with a quick yeah.

Hi my names Dakota and I'm an 18 years old. I live with my parents in Australia. I only have two close friends, Kamryn and Jordyn. We are in our senior year, grade 12. Kamryn and I go back. Our parents were really close, so soon enough we became supper close. Jordyn moved here from Britain in grade 10. We were paired up in History to do a project together and we just became closer as the days went by. Jordyn and I are both 18, while Kamryn is 19. Kamryn would have graduated last year but she got into some deep shit with the police and she was in jail so long that she HAD to repeat a year. I know her parents weren't pleased with the situation and paying for new uniforms and another years worth of lunch money.

I quickly put my nike running shoes and shorts on, and put up my straight brown hair up in a high ponytail. I texted Kamyrn telling her Ill be over in like 5 mins. I almost forgot my bag that has all the thing I need to spend the night.

Soon enough I was ringing Kamyrn's doorbell. She opens the door with a smile that would make anyones day better. Right after that she pulls me into a hug and saying, "Get changed into a muscle tee and shorts." "Okay?" I question. As I came downstairs in my Lackers jersey and my nike elite basketball shorts on I ask "Why did I have to change? I liked what I was wearing."

"Because Jadyn texted a little bite before you rang the doorbell. She said something about her parents fighting again and come over ASAP. I then told her that you were changing clothes and that we would be over in 5 minutes. So start running. I'll catch up on my skateboard." She explains. I shook my head in response and start running out the door towards Jordyn house. I hope this fight isn't that bad.

After passing like three house I notice that Kamyrn is skating right next too me. I then focus on my breathing and pace. My track coach told me if I focused on these things that I should be a little faster and I was. After passing 5 more houses we got to Jordyn's place. "How are we suppose to tell her we are here?" I questioned. "How about we throw a.." I didn't even let her finish because I knew what she was going to say. "No! we are not some boy throwing pebbles at a window just to see if she will notice. You are going to text her that we are here and to climb down her rose wall thing." I comand. She just rolls her eyes and pulls out her phone.

"Hey guys." Jordyn says with her thick British accent. I smile at her. "Where are we even going to go?" I wonder. "Just follow me." Kamyrn responds. Jordyn and I look at each other kind of worried but confused.

We were soon at the edge of the woods and Jordyn just stops and says, " I have a bad feeling about this..... Oh well it's better than listen to my parents bitch at each other." I feel so bad for her. Every since she moved here her parents started fighting more and more often. After walking for a couple minutes I broke the silence and spoke up ask again, "Where are we going??"

"Seriously, just be quiet and follow me. Trust me on this." She snaps back. I just roll my eyes and decided to keep my mouth shut so she wouldn't get anymore pissed off.

"We have arrived at our final destination." Kamyrn said in a flat voice thats sounds like a GPS navigator. "Wait, what are we suppose to do here?" Jordyn asks a little irritated. I look around and scream as soon as I see a full basketball court. I also notice a basketball just sitting there so I run over there. It is kind of hard to shoot hoops when it's midnight and the street light that's providing my only light isn't bright at all.

"Dakota get your ass over here! We need your strength." I hear Kamyrn yell. She's at some small building. I walk over to the building and give them the death glare and respond, "What do you want betch?" "Break that old rust chain," Jordyn spoke up. I nod. "Kamyrn get on one end of the chain and pull," I instruct. Without a word she did as told. Probably knowing she was way stronger than Jordyn.

"Why do you want in there so badly?" Before Kamyrn can answer Jordyn's question, the chain breaks. "Yes..." Kamyrn says. I look at her confused with the situation while unwrapping the chain. As soon as Kamyrn opens the door I realize why we are here. All Kamyrn wants to do was spray paint stuff here.

"Grab a can a paint something," Kamyrn says. We do as told. We head over too the skatepark part in the massive park. After painting for about 10 minutes a deep voice speaks from behind us, "Mind if we join?"
~Tell me what you guys think. I'll try to update soon. The next chapter will have a picture or Jordyn.~