"Are you blind?! Can't you see that I'm sitting right there tapos itatama mo sakin yang pana mo, if you don't how to use that weapon then don't use it! You just nearly killed me, you idiot." I shouted, he is wearing metal clothes of a soldier that's why I already know his position in this Kingdom, but if you look at his face you can see that he is handsome especially his eyes, although he had this scar on his left eye. Mabilis niyang tinakpan ang mata niya gamit ang palad niya upang itago ito mula sa akin. Too late, I already saw it.

I was taken aback when he finally talk. "You're alive, then there's no need for me to worry." he said without any signs of guilt.

"Is that how you say sorry to the people who you nearly killed? Impressive! Very impressive!" I said sarcastically and took the bow and arrow from him. "This is how you used an arrow asshole, watch me." I stepped back and went to the tree where he shot the arrow, I aimed at a flying bug beside him and released the bow.

"See, hindi mo man lang ako natamaan." he said and chuckled, as if he is mocking me.

"I was not aiming at you asshole, I was aiming at the bug beside you." I went to where the bow landed and took it then gave it to him together with his arrow. "See for yourself stupid." I said and left.

As I was walking inside the castle, Denis called me and told me that the King wants to meet me, he took me to my room and gave me a dress to wear for the dinner tonight. I went inside my room and put the dress on my bed then later on took a shower, I sat on the tub filled with water and flowers. After I cleaned myself I went outside the bathroom and wore the dress that Denis gave me, while I am looking at myself in the mirror, I noticed that my hair is already long, I tied my hair into a ponytail and went outside for a dinner.

I saw Denis sitting beside the King on the dinner table, the king is sitting on the head of the table and he looks a bit old but he still has this beautiful face and he looks just like the guy I met earlier, but it is impossible for that guy to be the son of the King since he is not a Prince.

"Princess Khione, here." Denis said as he is indicating the seat on his left. I walked towards him and sat on my designated seat.

"Is this the Daughter of King Ragnar?" the king asked in a high, clear voice without turning his gaze away from me.

"Yes your Highness, she is also our best warrior in our Kingdom." Denis answered proudly.

"That's nice, I didn't know that a beautiful Princess like her would be so good at fighting." the King said and clapped his hands.

While the two are talking about the alliance, the big door opened and a guy comes out of it. "Your Highness I'm here." the guy said, the light on where he is, is dim that is why I didn't see his face clearly.

"My guests, I want to introduce to you my only son and our best warrior here in Black Kingdom." the king said and as the guy comes closer and the light touches his face, I can clearly see who he is.

"It's you!" I said and looked shock, he is the guy I met earlier but right now he is wearing a mask to cover half of his face.

"Did you two already met?" the King asked while looking at the both of us.

"Ye_"

"NO" the guy stopped me and went on "We didn't know each other." he said and glared at me, then I glared back.

"Is that so? Then Zachary introduce yourself to this beautiful princess." The King said.

"Am I really going to introduce myself to this girl?" he complained and the king glared at him. He looked defeated because of what his father did.