A to Z Dating | Will Shcofield

Börja om från början

Gifts
You like receiving gifts from time to time. He would buy you flowers on his way back from work sometimes and he would take a pie back home that he baked with his mom on sundays. He doesn't like receiving gifts that much, so you would give him hugs and kisses. Just the smile on his face is enough for you to be happy.

How you met
You met him at a little store where you asked a man that was the closest, who turned out to be Will, to help you grab something from a shelf as it was too high for you to reach. You talked a bit and eventually started seeing each other often. He asked you on a date and your feelings grew more and more as you would see him almost daily.

Intimacy
You would do it spontaneously. You would just start kissing, then eventually, he would lift you up making you put your legs around his waist and walk upstairs to your shared bedroom. You guys do it quite often and God, he really knows how to work out in that bedroom.

Jealousy
He never gets jealous as he trusts you so much. You trust him really bad, but you can't stop yourself from getting jealous a bit when a pretty girl is around and you would always let him know by squeezing his hand that is linked with yours. He would find it cute when you would get jealous. He would always reassure you about how much he loves you and he would never look at another woman, but you still get jealous sometimes.

Kinks
Will loves hearing you scream his name. He loves making you a moaning mess just as much as he likes to make you shake. If he could make you shake all day, he would totally.

Like about each other
He loves your childish side when your drunk or your cute side when you want his attention. Like when you would come disturb him calling his name in a cute tone just to get a kiss or a hug. You love his scent, it makes you feel secured. When he would be out late from work or when he is out with friends, you take one of his shirts and pull it close to you. You smell his scent on the fabric, it makes you feel safe and protected which makes you fall asleep easily. He comes back to the sight of you holding his shirt close to you sleeping and smiles brightly at the view.

Magic moments
You would cook and he would disturb you by dancing with you making you smile as he twirls you around romantically. He loves slow dancing with you. He dances with you around a fire under the dark blue sky glowing with stars. He would pull you closer to his body putting your head on his torso while he would play gently with your hair just before sleeping. You love those magical moments together, those small, but magical moments like these are important and you cherish them the most.

Moving in
After two years of dating, you both went looking for a small and cozy house near the river so he could go fishing easier than when he was at his parents' house. You both were so happy to be finally alone to do your intimate stuff and to finally be 24/7 together.

Nights (what happens during the nights)
Will would often wake up in the middle of the night sweating and breathing heavily due to his constant nightmares. He would begin by moving around in bed, then talking to screaming which would wake you up. You take him in your arms as he wakes up and comfort him telling him everything is alright, you're here and you ask him to tell you about his nightmare. As soon as he tells you, it feels like a weight is lifted from his shoulders and he feels more at ease.

Night out
You guys like hanging out with Tom at a local bar to talk and keep up with what was going on in each other's lives. Tom and Will would often get hammered and you would walk Will back home with his arm over your shoulder, while Tom was taken back home by his girlfriend.

Open to each other
Will often talks about his problems to you as you are a great listener. As you would start eating dinner, he would talk about his day and you would listen to whatever he was saying interested. You would also tell him about your day and your problems easily to him, not being scared he would judge you, because he would never. You are really open to each other.