"I'll exorcise him for sure, just give me some time to-"

Tsuki tensed up so suddenly.

~[Kabedon]~

The blonde-haired student had a right arm on the left side of the lady which was supported by the wall, half-slited eyes, and a malicious frown. His hand was still placed on his face and his eyes never disconnected with hers, they slightly moved, both in sync. His brows furrowed as one was pushed up and the other was left hanging.

"Some time to what?" he asked as he scootched closer, giving her a disadvantage of freeing herself and a disadvantage of possessing a wide area.

He was so close to her that his whole forearm was supported by the wall now. He placed the hand on his face on his hip.

"Are you acting like Kou or what?" He questioned, sounding very bass-voiced while saying so.

Asotama had a chance to get a good look at him without even trying to look for an excuse to do so.

She had a little crush on him, but she had never thought anything big about it so she agreed to move it aside.

But now it's coming back, and it's coming back BIG TIME.

Her face reddened at the thought of him leaning even closer, despite the fact that he was really close already, and also at the thought of the fact that they were alone with nobody else in the room.

It was still pretty early in the morning and a small number of children started to make their way.

"I--" she stammered, "I-I'm not Kou!"

He hummed in disbelief and managed to push a grin in. He actually enjoyed it, seeing her vulnerable like this.

He grabbed her arm with the hand that was on his waist.

"Hmm? I thought you said you were going to fulfill your role as an exorcist and exorcise any supernatural that crosses your way…"

He hovered his hand up her arm, he stopped at her hand where he intertwined his fingers with hers.

Tsuki flickered with a hue of scarlet and didn't even try to break free.

What is happening?

Wha- Why is he doing this to me?

And what's this weird feeling in my stomach?

Her mouth formed into a frown, a worm-type of one.

She pouted.

"N-no! I-I just want him to gain my trust and-a-a-nn-nnd-d-dd- t-thh-then I'll exorcise him when he's not l-looki-ing…" she fiddled with her free hand in the air as she blushed even harder.

Then Minamoto leaned even closer to the point where their noses almost touched one another. To the point where Asotama could hear his breath, and he could hear hers, too.

He relaxed his forehead on hers as a faint blush appeared on his face, he wasn't the one to hide his emotions but she was, unfortunately.

She reacted hastily, her whole face was now blood red.

She couldn't stop focusing on how he had intertwined his fingers with hers and hadn't broken it yet.

"That's a really wise strategy for a pretty girl like you…"

Teru's eyes softened abruptly as he proceeded to make eye contact with the shy woman.

She loosened up, too, as she gazed directly into his cyan eyes. She couldn't stop herself from doing so.

Pretty…

The door slid open and both turned their heads in a childish demeanor.

"--And that Mokke Tiara was playing with isn't stuck down the toilet anymore, Nii-chan!" he dusted his hands, "Everything's good now because I took care of it so no worriaaaAAAAHHHHH! WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?!?"

It sure took Kou long to process the whole situation.

The two teens shared a glimpse with one another before earning multiple shades all over their faces and breaking their 'embrace' simultaneously.

"Fujiwara?" Kou questioned her with her real family name.

"I-I-It was a misunderstanding, Kohai-kun!!" She stuttered and stared towards the windows, the hand fidgetting intensified.

"Hai, misunderstanding, hai…" the teenage exorcist agreed with his fist knuckled below his chin as his index finger barely insulated his mouth. He had half-slitted eyes again, but the ashamed ones this time. He avoided looking in Kou and Asotama's direction due to the humiliation, he faced the wall instead, "Kou…"

"Huh?"

"How did you know I was here?"

"I asked Akane and he said he saw you waltz in here…"

It was quiet, once again.

"Well, school is going to begin soon…" Kou blushed, knowing he had interrupted something between his brother and someone he really cared about made him feel guilty.

"Matane…" The young exorcist left the room, despite just entering.

But what he didn't know is that he made it even worse for Minamoto because he left his Onii-san alone with the person he made a fool of himself with.

Thus, two lazy students passed by the room behind the closed door. Yep, silence.

"Fess up!!" something squeaked, "Were all waiting!!"

Both looked at the source and it was the cute, adorable, little, innocent, pink Mokke, they were let in after Kou had opened the door.

"If you like each other, just fess up!!" one creaked.

"Yeah! Don't worry, we'll be watching!" another squealed.

"WaaAatTchhHHinNngGGgg…" one repeated.

"Marriage-"

And before you knew it, they had all ran after a couple of sweets Teru three in the corner.

He grumbled under his breath, still feeling anxious.

I shouldn't have done any of that!

I deeply regret it all!

I'm such a fool! Dammit!

"I-"

"Apology accepted…" Tsuki cut her Sempai off, "I'm sorry, too…"

"But you didn't do anything-"

"If you're sorry, then I am, too…" she could still feel her heart flutter in her chest, "Let's go, to class, that is. We don't want to be late, do we? So let's hurry…"

Minamoto nodded.

And with that, the two shuffled their way to their lesson, they were in the same class, after all.

Stupid, annoying, Uncle…

Y/N and Token had just made their way around a corner, halting their conversation as they spotted the two.

"There she is!" Y/N thought, "But she's with Minamoto-sempai…"

"Ohayougozaimasu, Minamoto-sempai! Ohayou, Asotama!" Y/N said as she waved her hand.

"Ohayou…" he said back rather quietly.

Tsuki didn't greet her back at all, she just stared at the ground in shame.

She looks upset…

Did something happen?

1560 Words