Kobayashi still wonders where his Maneki Neko Lucky Fortune Stickers went... don't know how I'm gonna tell him that...

Whatever.

Hanako told me that I should change the rumor of supernaturals and I'm the only one who could do it, so I said I would! Anything for a cute girl!

----

•∆•∆•∆•∆•

Rumor has it, about Kimochi-san, she loves wearing pink bows.

Try carrying one anywhere you think bad luck would occur.

Kimochi-san will have mercy on you and make you have good luck and make the people around you respect you.

And on top of that, if you're inner soul is really honest,

like not disobeying your parents,

or making them happy by doing your chores or getting good grades,

making your parents smile,

she will grant you a positive, just a positive wish if you follow those rules.

•∆•∆•∆•∆•

----

That's the new rumor!

Kimochi-san still possesses her powers though.

I know it's similar to the wish-granting thing by Hanako, but I couldn't think of anything else! I told Hanako to help me but he was busy goofing around!

That child!

*sigh*

I'm still stuck in our classroom, cleaning. And I'm not alone.

The youngster's keeping me company.

"-and this is your punishment!" he screamed, which annoyed me a little.

Are friends supposed to be annoying?

"Whatever, " I sighed.

What if I just told him?

"Hey, Hanako?"

"Hmmm~?" he hummed while looking at my classmates' works stuck on the walls.

"I've known you for, like, half a month now, and... you're actually kind of a pain."

I only heard him faint.

I stopped scrubbing and went over to the fallen child, and placed my hands on my hips.

"You fool around, like, almost all the time! Plus how am I your friend when I don't know anything about you?" I screamed, " I need to know how you died and when, and more!"

He stood up rubbing his head, then he floated up to my height and leaned into my ear.

"Would you also want to know why I'm so pervy?"

Shit.

I could feel the heat slowly rising to my face.

Why?

My heart was beating fast again as I bit onto my lip.

Why?

It felt like he provoked something in me just by speaking! But what?