𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

"Ah!" Luke and I screamed as I dropped my smoothie in fear. "Creepy Connie!" Luke and I exclaimed as we held on to each other tightly. "Ness, Luke, what's the- Ah! Creepy Connie." Jessie and the boys rushed to us but when Jessie realized who it was she pushed the boys behind her. "I mean, funny seeing you again. In real life and not just in my nightmares." Jessie twitched a bit seeing Connie. "What?" Farkle and Jason furrowed their eyebrows.

"Luke, I really need to talk to you." Connie turned to us looking at Luke. "Connie, I really need to run away from you." Luke responded before letting go of my arm running away causing Connie to turn to me.

"You have to listen to me." Connie told me, giving me her crazy eyes. "I really have to get away from you." I smiled nervously before going over to get Farkle and Jason's hands rushing us to the Ross penthouse.

"What's going on?" Jason asked me as I kept pulling them. "One of my greatest fears came back to haunt me." I frowned as I answered him not slowing down as I heard Jessie catching up to us.

°°°°°°

"I can't believe Creepy Connie is back from boarding school." Luke frowned as we got to the penthouse now with Ravi. "I can't believe they let her leave." I shuddered as Farkle and Jason were still confused while Jessie and Luke agreed with me.

"I am sure she wishes to rekindle our romance. Poor thing is probably still reeling from our break up." Ravi crossed his arms with a small smirk as Jessie, Luke, and I shared a look.

"Okay, just stay focused. You never know when Creepy Connie is gonna strike." Jessie reminded us as Luke and I nodded. "Is this all really necessary?" Jason asked me not knowing the story behind Creepy Connie. "Yes." Luke and I answered in unison with no hesitation.

"I'll explain later." I informed the two boys before we walked into the kitchen getting a surprise. "Hi, guys!" Connie smiled, holding a cleaver which did not help with our nerves. "Ah!" We all screamed as Farkle and Jason kind of got the idea.

"Guess who made Friendship Fruit Cake. Die." Connie smiled before stabbing the cake causing Farkle to grab my hand as we all shrieked. "Guys, Creepy Connie made us a creepy crumble." Jessie whispered to us as we looked at the cake with scared expressions.

"Guys, I'm not creepy anymore. Luke, I have extinguished the torch I once carried for you. And Vanessa I no longer have the feeling to hurt you a bit." Connie tried to assure us as Jason stepped in front of me.

"Uh, it was less of a torch and more of a bonfire." Luke disagreed with Connie as he looked at her in shock. "And a bit? You hung me upside the ceiling, which was thirty feet up the air, just because you thought Luke and I were a thing." I shook my head looking over to her remembering what she did to us. "I still question why I didn't get a restraining order from you." I sighed as Farkle and Jason looked at me in question.

"Do you still carry my torch, Connie?" Ravi walked up to her with a hopeful smile as we looked at him in question and shock. "I'm sorry, you are. . .?" Connie asked him looking at him in confusion as Luke and I shared a look.

"You must be joking. We dated for two months. Remember when we held hands for thirty two and a half seconds on Valentine 's Day?" Ravi smiled trying to remind her. "Still not ringing a bell." Connie shook her head, folding her arms as Ravi looked offended.

"Well, 'creepy' just turned into 'awkward'." Jessie turned to us as we agreed sensing the awkwardness in the air. "Ravi, why don't you go upstairs." Jessie walked over to Ravi giving him a smile.

"So that I can find some proof that Connie and I dated?" Ravi smiled thinking that was what Jessie was going to say. "Heh. No, no, because this is getting hard to watch." Jessie answered him as we agreed with her before Jessie walked him to the staircase in the kitchen.