I knew with how many people would be in this school it would be warm, so I dressed accordingly.

I wasn't expecting to run into my ex boyfriend that I recently fucked in a bathroom. I definitely didn't expect him to have a daughter.

But here he is... standing in the doorway, staring at me.

And I'm trying my best not to melt into a puddle on the floor from his gaze.

Be professional, Lynn!

I finally tear my eyes away and turn around to talk to some more parents.

His gaze feels like it's burning a hole into my back. It feels like a hot summer's day, when the sun is pouring down on you. I excuse myself to take a drink from my water bottle.

I need something to quench the heat building in me.

When I turn to the door to see if he's still there, he's gone.

*_*_*

Open house is winding down and I'm tidying up a bit, just killing time. I rode with Kasie, so I am just waiting for her to leave.

I am picking up the extra parent packets when I feel a presence behind me. I know exactly who it is.

Considering I am bent over, I straighten up quickly, knowing he was just staring at my ass. It's then, I realize how close he was. His chin almost touching my shoulder, his nose barely grazing my ear. My eyes involuntarily close enjoying the closeness.

Going from zero to ten quickly; I'm turned on.

"I didn't know you were a teacher." He says quietly into my ear.

My eyes snap open, remembering where I am. I take a step forward before turning around and facing him.

"Well, that was what I was studying in college when we were dating." I say crossing my arms. My breasts being covered by my appropriate v neck summer dress, now squeezing together a little more.

His eyes drop from my face to my cleavage.

I put my arms down at my sides, trying to get him to stop looking at my breasts. That didn't work. I clear my throat grabbing his attention.

His gaze quickly returns to me. His face red from being caught. "I remember that." He says nervously. "I meant I didn't know you were a teacher, here... at the school my daughter will be attending."

"Well that was a shock to me too." I say filled with sass. "Mainly the you having a daughter part." I say obvious annoyance in my voice.

I'm aware I'm being petty. But at this point I'm thinking, what was it about me that made him not want to have kids. And what was it about her that made him okay with having a kid.

"About that." He says rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "It's not what it looks like."

I look at him in disbelief. "It's not what it looks like?" I interrupt him. "So you don't have a 6 year old daughter?"

"Well, yes. But..." he says flustered.

"Alex, it's fine." I shrug it off. "You owe me no explanation."