Diffrent Love Chapter 6

Adams P.O.V.

I walked out of the room. That was actually a lot of fun! I never thought my mate would be as WONDERFUL as her. I smiled and dialed my parents number on my cell phone.

“hello?” My mom answered.

“hey mom” I said

“ADAM! Where have you been!?”

“My mate’s house… duh”

“Awe you found your mate!! I am so proud… who is she!? Is she nice?” My mom’s over dramatic voice rang in my ear.

“Yeah I did and her name is Carissa and she is nice, well sorta…” I laughed. My mom sighed.

“well bring her over!!” She ordered.

“Fine, Fine, don’t bombard her with questions though…” I said

She laughed. “Ugh Fine!” then I hung up.

“CARISSA!” I yelled. She ran down the stairs and almost tripped. I laughed. “Shut up!” She yelled. I smiled and walked up to her. “We’re going to my house… Ok?” I asked. She nodded and ran back upstairs. Hm I wonder what she’s doing. I ran upstairs and busted through her door. She was standing there in just a bra and jeans. She blushed when she saw me looking over her. Dang she’s beautiful! She had a tattoo on her hip of a butterfly and a heart that said love. It was amazing. I walked up to her and ran my hands on her waist.

“hey I like this shirt!” I said. She blushed. “Really? It was free!” She said playing along. I laughed. “Good… now we cant return it!” she laughed also and I smiled. Her laugh is music to my ears! “Uh… Adam… I have band practice tonight at 7pm and well I want to kick Josh off but I need a new guitar player… do you play?” She asked as she slipped on a shirt making me pout. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. “As a matter of fact I do play…” I said. She smiled. “COOL!” She quickly pulled out her phone and texted Josh telling him to not come to practice… he has been ‘replaced’. Mwhahaha!

She looked at me. “Ok… let’s go!” She said. I smiled. I looked at the clock it read 3:30pm. Wow… time passed by fast. I held her hand and we ran down stairs. She jumped into the passenger seat and closed the door before I could do it for her. I glared at her and she stuck her tongue out at me. I laughed and got in.

“so…” She started. I laughed again and she smiled. “So?” I asked. She shrugged. “TRYING TO MAKE A CONVERSATION HERE! NOT HELPING!” She yelled playfully. I smiled at her. “its hard to make a conversation when your taken my breath away…” She whispered the lyric’s, thinking I couldn’t hear here. I smiled. I’ll use that to my advantage later when I need to make her blush…

We pulled up to my house. It’s a one-story house painted white with a 1-acre back yard. She smiled. “I like it!” She said. I shrugged. “Its like a box compared to your house though!” she giggled and I smiled at her. “Lets go, beautiful!” I said taking her hand and pulling her over the seat on to my lap. “Hey! I can open the door myself!” She exclaimed. “yeah, yeah I could care less” I said opening the door and carrying her bridal style into my house where my mom and dad were sitting on the couch watching T.V.

My mom was the first to jump up and race towards Carissa and asked her about herself. “I know your name is Carissa! My son only ever talks about you!” She said. I felt my face warm up. Dangit! I have talked about her to my mom and dad but nothing about her being my mate… I didn’t want anyone to know until I got an Ok from Carissa.

Carissa smiled and looked at me. “Really?” She asked. She walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

*****

From 3:45 to like about 6:30 we all sat around talking… and if it was possible… I fell more in love with Carissa.

We got into my car. “Ok… to the band practice!” she said. I laughed. “where is it?” I asked her. She directed me to it and we pulled up to a small house.