Diffrent Love

“Carissa! Wake up now!” My sister yelled. “Fine!” I yelled back. I sat up and looked around. The clock blinked 5:38am. Great. Time for school! Another day to get through. Just watch… Adams going to screw it up for me! I stood up and walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out I wrapped a towel around me and walked into my room. I grabbed my underwear, a bra, a pair of blue skinny jeans then a blue t-shirt that hugged my sides perfectly and a pair of green high tops. (Converse)

I went back into the bathroom and put on my clothes. Quickly I dried my hair then straightened it. “Baby coz all I ever wanted all I ever wanted was… you!” My phone started ringing that familiar ring tone of my most amazing boyfriend Josh. I picked up the phone. “Hey, sweetheart… how’s it going?” I asked. Josh laughed. “Hey, not much! Just was making sure your awake! Not you know… sleeping in or anything unless you want me there to sleep in with you!” I Laughed at that. Then I realized what he meant. “Josh! No. Bad dog!” I said. “Did you just call me a dog?” He asked. “Yes, yes I did!” He laughed. “Your going to get it now!” I giggled. “Right now? I am doing my makeup though!” I wined. He gasped. “NO MAKEUP! You don’t need it, Carissa! And did you giggle?” He asked. I laughed. “Fine then! I’ll take off my makeup. And NO! I laughed.” I said. He chuckled. “Nu-uh! You giggled! I HEARD YOU!”

I blushed. “Bye, Josh!” I said. He chuckled. “See ya sexy!” I giggled. And he caught it. “I HEARD YOU!” “Bye josh!” I said then I hung up, finally!

Oh I forgot to tell you about me. My name is Carissa James. I am 5’3. (Really short sadly) I have blond hair and green eyes. I am not ugly or ‘sexy’ as Josh put it. I am normal. I am not super skinny and I am not fat. I weigh a good 120lbs. Really it’s not that bad.  I am in a band called Justice and Mercy. It’s more of a paramore type band. I am the main singer. Then there is Jack on the Drums, Josh is on the main guitarist, Brent on the Bass Guitar, and then there is Tess the backup singer.

I walked out to my car and turned it on. Yeah I am 16 since like last week. My parents got me a car. It’s a cherry red 2010 Mustang. I Drove out of my driveway and headed to my high school. George Jenkins. To be specific, I live in Lakeland, Florida.

I got out of my car. I was instantly bombarded with random students. (Which isn’t normal) “Whoa… what’s going on?” I asked. “Have you heard” One girl yelled out I couldn’t really see who it was. “Hear what?” “Josh! He got into a car accident!” My friend Kimberly yelled. I froze. “Where?” I yelled. “Lunn ave.” Kimberly said again. “Oh god!” I said jumping back into my car. I speeded there.

When I pulled up sure enough there he was, his car was all smashed but no other people. I wonder how everyone knew. I ran to the car and he was inside looking stunned. “Josh!” I yelled yanking open the door. “My car!” He said. I looked him over. “Are you ok?” I asked him. “Yeah, my car isn’t though…” He said. I chuckled under my breath. “Who hit you?” I asked. “A person… OBVIOUSLY!” “Calm down, don’t yell at me!” I said. He has NEVER yelled at me.

“Sorry… I just…” He started. I looked at him. “Its ok… just come on… Ill call someone and get them here!” I said pulling his arm to make him get out of the car. I flipped out my phone once he was out.

“Hello, ‘Auto Zone’ my name is June, how may I help you?” A girl answered. She sounded about 17.

“Hello, my boyfriend was in a accident… I am going to need someone to come out here and tow his car to the port there…” I said.

“Uhm. Ok. I need your boyfriends name…” She asked.

“Josh Underwood”

“Josh Underwell?” She asked.

I sighed. “Underwood… like Carrie Underwood…” I said

How do you get Underwell out of Underwood? That just didn’t make ANY sense to me.

“Oh… Ask him if he knows a June…” She said.

“No… send some one out here ok?” I said. I just want to get to school… not play 20 questions.

“Of coarse…no need to yell ma’am” She said sarcastically.

“Excuse me?!” I yelled. “THAT’S FREAKING YELLING! JUST GET SOMEONE HERE TO LUNN AVE!” I yelled even louder. Josh Laughed.

“fine, fine, be there soon” she sighed. Then I hung up.

Josh laughed again. “What was that about?” He asked. I sighed. “Do you know a June?” I asked. He froze. “Uh. Yeah… I do. Why?” He asked. “Because she asked me to ask you if you knew a June…” I said.  “Who is she?” I asked. He shrugged. “A ex…” He said. I raised an eyebrow. “Oh ok…” I said. Suddenly the tow truck came. A girl was in the front seat. She jumped out and walked up to me.