Part 14: Troubles Ahead!

Start from the beginning

Hiro: It's going to be alright. Besides, he have so many people to protect him now.

     They smile weakly at Hiro and just agreed to him. The next day, they told the Seirin's team the truth but they didn't want to tell Tetsuya. They're afraid that if they told him, he would have another mental breakdown.

- The day of the match -

     The Seirin's team was nervous except for Tetsuya. Kagami on the other hand was burning in anger. Not because of the tournament but because of what the siblings told them before.

     Among the crowds that came to watch the game, a colourful hair teen was spotted with their respective team to watch Tetsuya's match.

     Apparently, Kise told the rest of the GOM that something isn't right about Kirisaki High but doesn't know what. So they decided to came.

     The Seirin's team was already at the court, waiting for the match to start when suddenly, a voice called out to Tetsuya.

Tetsuya's POV

     I was just doing some stretches when I heard someone calling my name. I unconsciously shivers at the voice. When I turned around, my mind suddenly goes blank.

??? : Ara~ If it isn't Kuro-chan~ Long time no see *smirk*

' Why? Why are they here! '

??? : Hey, is that how you treat your old friends *snicker*

     I tried to speak but my voice won't come out. I need to get away, but I'm scared. Then I saw someone blocking my view from them.

End of POV

Natsuo: Stay away from Tet-chan! Nash! Hanamiya!

Hanamiya: What? We're just talking to our old friend, right Kuro-chan~

Nash: By the way, how's your arm?? *laugh*

Kagami: You bastards!

Hiro: Kagami! Natsuo! Stop it. We don't want to be disqualified because of this, do we?

Kiyoshi: Makoto, if you dare lay a hand on Kuroko, I won't go easy on you.

     Hanamiya just smirked at Kiyoshi and went back to his team. Nash followed him behind and said;

Nash: Let's play like we used to, Kuro-chan~ *grin*

     Tetsuya just stared at the ground the whole time, his bangs covering his eyes. Still shaken from the sight of those two and what Nash told him before he left.

   The GOM who was watching Tetsuya from the start, confused at what had happened.

Akashi: ' Something must have happened between those 3 '

Mayuzumi: Seirin's going to have a hard time in this match. Those two are big problem.

     Akashi looked at Mayuzumi, confused but didn't ask any more information.

- Meanwhile at the Seirin's team -

     Tetsuya's siblings tried to calm him down but seems to fail. Worried, they were about to pull him out but Kagami went towards Tetsuya and smack his head.