Part 13: Stay away!

Tatsuya's POV

     I heard Atsushi calling my name but I ignored him. I was pissed at what they did to Tetsuya.

     I was about to carry Tetsuya away when a tanned boy stopped me.

Aomine: Where are you taking Tetsu!

Kise: Who are you??!

Akashi: Do you know him, Atsushi?

Murasakibara: He's in the same basketball team as me in Yosen. Himuro Tatsuya. Where are you taking Kuro-chin, Muro-chin?

Midorima: Not that I care, but if you hurt Kuroko....

Tatsuya: Hurt him?! Have you guys even see what you did to him?!

Aomine: We didn't do anything! Yeah I shouted at him but I didn't lay a hand on Tetsu!

Tatsuya: So I guess you don't even know what he's been through. And you dare act like you care. Tch!

     I was really mad but I need to take care of Tetsuya first. I called Kagami to come and meet me at the court cause I don't know where Tetsuya live or his siblings contact.

Murasakibara: Muro-chin, what happen to Kuro-chin?

Tatsuya *sigh* : I'm not going to tell you anything. But I'm warning you. If you ever come near Tetsuya again or hurt him.. *glares* you will regret it..

End of POV

     A few minutes later, Kagami arrived. He was shocked to see Tetsuya unconscious and was about to ask what happen but Tatsuya just shook his head.

     Kagami saw the rainbow hair group but didn't recognize who they were so he just ignore them and left. Leaving the GOM speechless.

     Kagami carried Tetsuya on his back while calling Tetsuki's cell. Tatsuya just followed him, carrying a worried husky.

Tetsuki: Hello? Kagami-kun, what's wrong?

Kagami: Tetsuki, can you send someone to pick us up? We're near the Maji Burger. It's about Tetsuya...

     Before Kagami could explain, Tetsuki ended the call and ordered the butlers to prepare the car immediately.

     A few minutes later, they came. All of them started to ask what had happened simultaneously. Tatsuya told them they should take Tetsuya home first. He will explain everything later.

- At the Kuroko main house -

     As soon as they entered the house, their parents came rushing towards them. Worried at their youngest. Even the maids were worried about their young master.

     After Kagami put Tetsuya on his bed, they all gathered at the living room. Nigou stayed by Tetsuya's side.

Hiro: Tatsuya, tell us what happen to Tet-chan! How did he end up like that?!

Tatsuya *sigh* : Before that, let me ask you. Do you guys know a guy name Murasakibara Atsushi? And some other guys with colourful hair?

Tetsuki: You mean the GOM?

Natsuo: Urgh, just hearing that word reminded me of what they did to Tet-chan! Pisses me off!

Tatsuya: I knew it. So they did know each other.

Kagami: You mean those guys we saw just now?

Hiro: Tet-chan was with the GOM?!

     Tatsuya then told them what had happened when he reach the court and found Tetsuya unconscious in the middle of the group.