Chapter 7

"I'm going to need you to use your power when I give the signal." I used my other power. It's called Raccoon Charm. It makes a random object that I have to try to save the day with that object. At least that's what Gazz told me.

"A fork? What am I supposed to do with this?" I puzzled. I looked everywhere and found no solution from where I was positioned. "We need to get closer!" Feline Nuit nodded from halfway across the school. I'm surprised she even heard me from that far away

We moved closer and I have finally found a solution! "I need your power when I get behind Princess Justice. Got it?" Both of us slowly move closer and  closer out of sight from Princess Justice. "NOW!" "Cataclysm!" Feline Nuit yelled. She touched the wand and it started to crack. The akuma flew out. Everything is back to normal! "Finally!" I said with relief. Feline Nuit and I congratulated our victory by doing a first bump. "Pound it!" We say simultaneously.

I went back home after the battle. "I finally get some well deserved rest." I grab a quick snack. Fighting supervillains is really tiring, mostly straining both physically and mentally.

"Did you capture the akuma?" Gazz wondered. "I knew I forgot to do something." I fretted. "Akumas can multiply when in sunlight! I need to eat something before you can transform again." Gazz reminded me." Oh yeah I almost forgot! Thank you Gazz." I tried to hide the panic but was unsuccessful.

It's all my fault that I made the akuma multiply.