Chapter 4

"Say Gazz, let's snatch" Gaz instructed me. "Ok then, GAZZ, LET'S SNATCH!" I yelled, "What is happening?!" Without warning, my clothes change into a racoon onesie? No, it is not a onesie it was a Superhero costume! I looked in the mirror and saw a whole new person. The costume is gray, with a black mask, a white belly, black ears on my midnight blue hair, a small tail on the side and a weapon. The weapon is a robot claw? "What do I do now Gazz? GAZZ! Where are you!?"I yelped.

When I looked out my window I saw a purple butterfly. The butterfly is heading into College Françoise Dupont! The akuma touched Marinette, when she was holding a small metal bar. She tried to resist but she was unsuccessful. "Princess Justice I am Hawkmoth. Your friends betrayed you, I am giving you the power to get revenge on your friends. In return you must bring me the miraculouses." Hawkmoth convinced.

"Yes hawkmoth." Marinette agreed. There was purple goo forming all around her! "Oh, no!" I told myself in my head.

She called herself Princess Justice. Princess Justice has midnight blue hair and sapphire blue eyes the same colour as the sky. She is holding a huge wand in the edge of her white gloved hands. She has a brown flowing dress with a huge bow at the back of her dress. Princess Justice has a shiny gold crown on the top of her head. She also has a picture of a pan balance scale on her dress, to represent justice. 

"I have to fight my friend, great." I queried. I sighed while continuing to scout my surroundings.