Shot down... Wild Fang X Male Hunter Reader!

Requested by!
-AngelCookies-

Today was truly another exciting day in my cabin today was the day I'd kill a werewolf! As I lived in a cabin in a deep forest I would always hear the Werewolves howl or sniff around for left overs. These animals had a reputation for being fluffy and having amazing fur coats which is the thing I wanted most and of course their head on my wall~. I had began loading up my gun with bullets putting a few in my coat pocket if needed better to be safe than sorry right? I quickly started walking outside my eyes glaring at the forest that surrounded me I sighed and walked deep into the forest carrying my gun in one hand and a few bullets in the other.
I all of a sudden stopped in my tracks a smirk appearing on my face. I saw a huge female Werewolf curled up in the sunlight sleeping peacefully soft snores coming from her muzzle. I knelt down and began positioning my gun and firing the bullet going straight into the wolfs hind leg. The she wolf quickly darted awake yelping and screaming in pain trying to get away in her weak state. I shot again this time in her other leg making her wail once more. My eyes couldn't help but wonder over her now weak and wounded body as she was quite the looker.
I bit my lip my mind wondering a little but stopping myself I didn't want.
A hard on while hunting that would just be odd....My eyes finally went to her eyes her pain filled ruby eyes which made my heart melt. It all of a sudden felt so wrong to do this to this beautiful creature who had now collapsed from the pain. I ran up to her picking up her weak harmed body and carried it to my cabin. Surprisingly she nuzzled her whimpering self into my muscular chest making me smile. I couldn't deny that I now felt a connection with this wolf. "W-Why....Did you do this to me..?" She managed to stutter out sniffling as new tears streamed down her cheeks. I fell silent staring at her and sighing walking into the cabin and putting her on the bed. "I'm sorry..." I began treating her wound taking out the bullets and bandaging up her hurt areas. The wolf looked confused her ears twitching gently curling her tail around herself. "My name's Fang..." She mumbled I nodded with a smile. "Y/N" I said gently trying not to startle her she blushed looking at me. "Your verh handsome Y/N~" I myself blushed looking at her shocked but all I knew is I felt a connection with Fang and I'm so glad I didn't hunt her~