He grins at me and lays an arm around my shoulder as we look forward. "You're silly." I laugh. "And you're the greatest thing that's happened to me." Sam shouts back so I can hear him over the loud noises. My gaze lifts to look up into his pretty brown eyes. I see them sparkle and get lost in them for a moment. My hair is blown through my face but I however did not care. Sam looks back at me and moves his hand to hold my chin between his thumb and pointing finger.

With one hand I try to remove the hair out of my face and with the other I pull his head to me to give him a kiss. Sam's hands find their way to my hips as he hugs me to himself. I grab his pretty face and kiss him sloppily with everything around us kind of just sounding very blurry and unimportant. He grins in our kiss as I hold him close to me. I take his lower lip between my teeth and gently nibble on it, making his smirk grow even wider.

"Get your asses down here!" I hear Emily shouting up to us. I laugh but as she commands I pull away from the kiss and place a hand over my mouth as I start laughing. Sam presses another kiss to my cheek before carefully sitting down again. I make sure he doesn't accidentally stub his head before I make myself comfortable in the backseat again. "You guys really make it tough to be around you." Em teases.

"Oh yeah? Just wait, honey. The very second you have your first boyfriend I'll remind you of this!" I say back and put on my seatbelt again. Stopping in my tracks I gulp hard by the word boyfriend when I replay the sentence in my mind. I take a quick look over at Sam who only chuckles at my words but doesn't react at all to that. In a matter of fact he simply rests his chin in the palm of his hand and looks outside. "We'll talk again if I find that boyfriend you were talking about.". Rolling my eyes I tell her "you can't expect him to just magically show up!".

"Sorry?" She says and turns around to face me. I guess I talked too quiet for her to overhear me with the loud noise of wind. I close the sunroof again and tell her that what I said wasn't important.

Ian kept on driving for another couple of minutes before parking at a light path in between the field scenery. The four of us exit the car and I grab the bag from underneath my seat, holding our drinks and snacks. "Y'all packed a blanket?" Sam asks. Emily only points to the back of the car which our friend already opens to reveal some blankets and even a pillow.

Em carries the pillow underneath her arm when she takes my hand. I honestly don't know if it's allowed to just sit down on a random field around here. Which is why we tried finding a meadow somewhere and not risk anything even though I insisted it wouldn't really matter. We didn't find anything like that though but there was a tiny stream surrounded by high trees. Emily and I take a step aside when the boys open out the blankets into a wide square.

"Let me do this for you." I hear Sam's voice when he kneels down in front of me. I frown and put the bag I was holding down on the blankets. "Lift your foot." He smiles. Laying a hand on his shoulder to not lose my balance I do as I'm told and lift my foot from the grass. I do not know what he intends to do. Sam carefully holds onto my calve when he takes off my heel and lays it down on the edge of a blanket. Now I raise my other foot which he gently frees from my shoe as well. After he put it aside Sam presses a gentle kiss to my leg, making me smile at him.

I bend down and round a thank you in his ear. Then I sit down with my legs crossed and open the bag to spread the items inside on the blankets. It's then that I see the formulas and papers looking like school work. "So we're really studying huh." I mumble.

"What did you think, eh? Us saying that as a kinda code to drink?" Emily laughs and grabs a cup to pour herself some water. "No cons from my side on that!" Ian shrugs and takes one of the papers, reading through the lines.