Chapter 2

Thank you sooo much Kade45314222 ! I have no clue should would've done! Also Dially , welcome to the family! Song is Built for Blame- Get Scared

"Good morning class. Today we have two new students. Their name are Kate Ryan and Kalyani Aruna. Please be respectful to them." As the teacher spoke, Kalyani and another girl walked in. She looked... Interesting. Bronze hair, bright emerald eyes, a slim and fit build, and a good complexion. They both sat down on either side of me.

Before I could greet them, Kalyani blurted out, "Reb, this is Kate. Kate this is Rebel. I don't know why, but you guys talk similarly."

Kate and I looked at each other and said at the same time, "Hello, friend."

We both fell into a fit of giggles, earning strange looks from our classmates. I just responded to the looks by flipping them off, causing Kalyani to burst out laughing. All three of us talked about our likes, dislikes, and stuff like that. We even talked about our favorite YouTubers. I discovered that, like me, they both like video games.

As time flew by the bell started to ring, signaling lunch. I grabbed my bag and walked out of class along with Kate and Kalyani. I saw a table with just Luca sitting at it. I plopped down next to her and smiled.

"I see you've met Kate." Luca nodded her head to Kate, who was sitting on the other side of her.

"Mm'hm. She seems cool," My statement earned a smile from everyone at the table.

"Hello everyone~" A voice sang behind us.

I turned around and saw a girl waving at us. She had light blonde hair, cerulean blue eyes, and was about 5'6". As she sat down next to us, she gave me a 20-watt smile.

"I'm Dially! Kalyani and Luca told me all about you!" She chirped.

"It's nice to met you friend." I nodded.

She gave a snicker and looked at Kalyani. "I guess you were right. She does talk like Kate!"

"I told you!" Kalyani laughed.

Luca just sighed and shook her head while Kate just blinked at her two friends. Thank god those two aren't crazy. I fell overwhelmed by the happiness and energy Dially and Kalyani were emitting. I took a bite of my apple and watched Luca and Kalyani argue about something. Before lunch ended, Kate stopped me on my way to the garbage can.

"Hey, Rebel. I'm having everyone over at my house tonight and we were wondering if you could come?"

I paused for a moment. Could I go? "I might be able to but I'll need to go home first."

She nodded, pleased with my answer. "Okay then, friend."

School passed along without a hitch. Sadly, I didn't have classes with anyone father lunch. I walked towards my house, watching the leaves fall and kids play in piles of them. I unlocked the door and started towards the kitchen.

Just as I was about to grab a bottle of water, I heard the door open. Freezing, I stood still, my hand still reaching for the bottle.

"Why haven't you made dinner yet? Are you that useless?"

Done and done! Soooo here are the lovely people in my story.

Kade45314222 - Kate
KalyaniAruna - Kalyani
ILoveGamers - Luca
Dially - Dially

#BurritoSaur