𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲: Fool Me Once

Start from the beginning

She quickly rushed over to her, wanting to make sure she was okay and alive. "Oh, my God." Noticing the blood on Bonnie's head, Elena quickly wet a piece of cloth and put it to spot with dried blood.

Fran peeked over Elena's shoulder, watching Bonnie begin to wake. "Elena? Fran?" Elena let out a sigh of relief, "Oh, you're okay."

"My head." Bonnie groaned, head pounding. "Here." Elena helped Bonnie sit up. "Oh, my God. Ben is a va─" Elena shushed Bonnie before she could finish, "They can hear." Elena whispered, tapping her ear.

Fran leaned back and flicked on the faucet to the sink to drown out any sound the vampires could hear.

"I'm so stupid." Bonnie scolded herself, mad that she allowed herself to fall for a vampire's tricks.

"No, he had all of us fooled," Elena told her, comforting her. Fran looked between them with her brows furrowed in confusion, having no clue who they were talking about.

"What's going on? Why are we here?" Bonnie asked, looking between the two sisters.

Elena shrugged, "It must have something to do with the tomb and Emily's spellbook."

"Spellbook?"

"Damon said that it could open the tomb," Elena told her. "Why didn't I know about this?" Bonnie asked, feeling left out.

"Because you didn't want to be involved with vampires?" Fran answered though it sounded more like a question. Elena gave her a look before turning back to Bonnie, "I was trying to keep you out of it, hoping it would never come to this."

"Come to what?" Bonnie questioned, and Fran sighed, tired of all the questions. Her head hurt, and she just wanted to sleep, plus, she was really craving pie.

Elena hesitated before sighing, "They need a witch... to break the spell and let the vampires out."

"No way." Bonnie shook her help, not wanting to help free a bunch of killers. Elena grabbed her shoulders to calm her down, "I know. I know. I know."

Fran jumped away from the door when it was suddenly kicked open, revealing one of the workers at the Grill who gave her pie. "What'd the door do to you?" She questioned, making a face since there was no need to be so dramatic, they already knew he was there.

The vampire glared before turning off the faucet. "You're wasting your time. I'm not going to help you." Bonnie told him, not willing to back down.

He chuckled before snatching both Fran and Elena, holding tightly as they struggled to get out of his grasp. "That's why they're here. Motivation for you to behave." He leaned in close to Bonnie, "You know, you shouldn't be so desperate. You made it too easy."

He then began to push Elena and Fran out of the room as they still struggled to get away from him, Elena moving around more than Fran who was thinking of ways to escape without getting her head ripped off. "She wants to talk to you." He pushed Fran and Elena, both the girls stumbling but catching their balance before they could fall to the ground.

"Well, well. Elena and Fran Gilbert. You two really are Katherine's doppelganger. You must have the Salvatore boys reeling." They turned around, seeing an unfamiliar girl watching them with an amused smile.

"Who are you?" Elena asked, having no clue who she could possibly be.

"I'm Anna. Your brother may have mentioned me? I mean, we're, like, practically dating." She said, slightly chuckling.

"Oh, so you're crazy stalker chick," Fran said, looking her up in down with squinted eyes.

"I thought you were a sociopath. Aren't you supposed to be the least judgmental of the two?" Anna sneered, already liking Fran the least.