𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲: Fool Me Once

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘔𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘔𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

WHEN FRAN WOKE, her head was pounding the back of her head being the worse

WHEN FRAN WOKE, her head was pounding the back of her head being the worse. Her eyes peeled open, and a silent groan escaped her lips as she sat up. Her thoughts were already fuzzy, so she was even more confused when she realised she was sitting in a dark room.

Slowly, Fran pushed herself up from the cold ground, using the wall to keep herself from falling over as the room spun. She ran her hand along the wall and took small steps as to not trip over anything, looking for the light switch.

Once she found it, she flicked on the light, squinting at the sudden change of brightness. Blinking a couple of times, Fran looked around, realising she was in a bathroom.

Her frown deepened when she saw someone lying unconscious in the bathtub. She slowly walked over to the girl, her brows shooting up when she saw that the girl wasn't just anyone; it was Bonnie.

Fran whipped around when the door suddenly opened and someone was pushed in.

"Elena?" "Fran?" Both sisters say simultaneously. Elena sighed a big sigh of relief before hugging Fran tightly, glad to be with her sister despite the situation.

"What's going on?" Fran asked, gently hugging her back. She didn't usually hug people because she always was awkward about it, but she kind of picked up the habit of hugging Elena back since it happened a lot.

"I don't know, but the people out there are vampires," Elena told her, opening her eyes and pulling away. She was slightly calmer now that she knew she wasn't alone, but now she had to worry about her sister and not just herself.

Fran hummed, "That's probably why Bonnie is here." Elena's eyes widened, and she finally noticed her best friend laying in the tub.