eighty nine

kinda sappy rant:

omgggg guys so i went to texas to see my boyfriend and it was a really short time and we were both super sad when i left and then really sad after so we were starting to plan for him to come to my house at the end of summer but all of my band stuff and previous plans keep getting moved around so we decided to just have him come sooner so now he's coming in like 11 days and i'm so so happy.

i never knew how much i'd love having a boyfriend until i met him and i have him. and also like i was so scared to meet him in person but now that i have and i've had that experience of wanting to be close to someone i just love it and it made me love him so much more than i already did which i didn't know was possible. idk i just love him omg i want to be with him forever asjejsiwjbejs🥺🥺

sorry this is still sappy but i feel like it's important to announce that i did have my first kiss😊 june 11th around 11pm while laying in bed watching some movie but we were really just talking and not watching. i always thought kissing was so weird like just touching mouths and i still kinda feel like that but idk i like it and it makes me feel rebellious lol. just thought i should share that! there you go, some really high quality tea.

i'm working at an art camp again next week but just for a week and getting paid like $3 an hour so it's kinda bad but idk i want to help out and at least i'm doing something.

i'm also trying to get more house/dog sitting jobs and i've gotten a few so far

that's all i guess! i hope everyone's doing well ((: