The Red Aura

A/n~ I realized my Dark doesn't really follow cannon Dark cuz I was writing this before "Damien" came out but oh well to let *Shrugs*. Anyway I take requests and I hope you enjoy! (Also I know this chapter is short and I'm sorry)

No one pov (I usually don't write in 3rd person this much but it's easier for me)

Since the egos and Mark has gotten closer it makes recording ego videos easier because now he doesn't have to play the egos himself. Especially for egos like Dark since it's a pain in the ass to edit his effects.

Speaking of which, Dark was over Mark's house right now sitting on the couch as Mark got some camera's ready. This morning, Dark got a call from Mark saying he came up with a new idea and needed him for a video. Dark actually didn't mind recording videos for Mark, sometimes he even enjoyed it. The only issue is that Dark has been feeling weird today, and Mark obviously noticed.

Mark came over to Dark as he was sitting there spacing out. "Dark? Are you ok?" Mark asked with concern in his voice. Dark blinked a few times before looking at Mark, "Yea, sorry, I'm ok I just... I don't know". Mark got more worried and sat down next to door, "What's on your mind?". Dark let out a sigh, "I don't know what's wrong with me, I just been acting weird today and feeling off". Mark sat up a little and asked, "How so". 

"Today when you called me I went to get dress so I can come down here and I went to my closest trying to pick a suit to wear as always, something in me just didn't want to wear a suit. It felt...wrong. For a split second, I thought about wearing a... a dress" Dark says as he holds the bridge of his nose. Dark opened his eyes and looked at Mark in surprise, "You're not going to laugh?". 

"Of course not, it does seem like a funny thought but I want to make sure you're actually ok. Has anything else happened?" Mark says. "Thank you and yes. As you know I usually wear some eyeliner, today when I went to put some more on I thought about putting on more make-up. It's just embarrassing to say this out loud" Dark muttered as he covered his face with his hands again.

 Mark sat there in silence thinking about everything Dark said. Dark then looked at his hands, "Oh! My aura is also unbalanced. It's usually red, blue and a hint of purple to represent me. Now it's just red" Dark says as Amy walked in with some snacks. 

"Maybe it's Celine," Amy says as she sets the food down on the coffee table. Dark's red aura pulsed around the room at the sound of the name. "Elaborate if you will Mrs.Nelson," Dark asked as he and Mark looked at her. "Well, it just seems like Celine is in more control if you call it. You can only see her aura and your thinking about doing things that she would do" Amy explained. "But why?" Mark asked. "I don't know, you created my character you should know" Dark replied.

 Mark just shrugged, "Maybe she just wants to look prettier and feel like herself since she wanted to wear a dress and do makeup. Actually Dark, I could do your makeup" Amy says excitedly. Dark's red aura pulsed again and Dark had a light grey blush on his face, "I don't know-" Amy then interrupted him, "Come on, you know you want to. Plus it's only Mark and I here and we would never judge you". Dark let out a sigh before nodding hesitantly.

Amy clapped happily and dragged Dark by the wrist to the bathroom with a makeup bag already in hand. Dark sat down on the toilet as Amy dug through her bag, Dark's red aura got slightly brighter "I... we appreciate you doing this Mrs.Nelson" Dark says quietly. Amy smiled as she pulled out some eyeliner and some wipes, "Of course Dark, your pretty much family. I'm happy to help you, now close your eyes".

 Amy wiped off the old liner and did her signature wig liner on Dark and added some light blue and red eye shadow. When she finished she handed Dark a mirror so he can see himself. The red aura got even brighter as he smiled at it, "You did an amazing job, Mrs.Nelson". Amy giggled quietly, "Again your welcome, and you look great". Dark's aura then started to even out again, as he and Amy left the bathroom to go back to Mark. "You look great" Mark commented. "Thank you. Did you still want me to record the video?" Dark asked already back to his old self. Mark nodded and they recorded for about an hour or two. Dark then heads back to the manor as Mark started to edit the videos.

As Dark teleported back to the manor he was greeted by a hug and a kiss from Wilford. " I was so bored and lonely without you" Wil wined. Dark chuckled lightly as the two began to walk to Dark's office. "Did you get a new look Darkling?" Wilford asked. "Don't" Dark mumbled since he expected to get laughed at. Wilford just slung his arm over Dark's shoulder and said, "I love it, it suits you". A deep grey blush started to appear on Dark's face as his red aura got slightly brighter again.

A/n~ I hoped you enjoyed, I had this idea a while ago and thought it was nice. Sorry that it's short. I'll try to make the next chapter longer if you guys want. Anyway I take requests and have a good day, buh-bye!