~11~

Hinata's pov
"Im gonna go don't forget to text me when you get home shoyo."kenma says as he walks away

I look at kageyama and he looks mad and hurt why didn't you tell me first he says looking me dead in the eyes before, I could answer he continues

Kageyama:"don't you trust me why did you tell kenma you got into an accident and not me?"

Hinata:"that's not true I trust you kageyama bu-"

Kageyama:"THEN WHY!?"

Hinata: "kenma found out I didn't want to tell anyone."

Kageyama:"so you would have just kept it a secret from us, from me?"

Hinata:"kageyama I-Im sor-

Kageyama:"its not just that your hiding so much from me like this morning when you cryed yourself to sleep I thought I was your best friend, I thought we promised not to keep secrets from each other."

Hinata:"kageyama I promise I will tell you everything but.....I can't right now.

Kageyam:"I can't be friends with someone who dosen't trust me so if you're not going to tell me now then don't bother telling me at all.

3rd person pov
Hinata's heart skipped a beat kageyama's friendship meant evergthing to him kageyama was only bluffing, of course hinata did not know this he looked angry and was wearing a scowl but inside he hated seeing hinata's shock and sad expression but he had to know.

Hinata's pov
If I tell him everything he is going to hate me for lying to him but if I don't I still loose kageyama what do I do?
I looked down to the ground and I said "if I tell you you're going to hate me" kageyama gasped "what, I could never hate you please tell me what's going on."

I finally give in im not going to tell him everything I thought.

"Go get your stuff I will tell you while walking home" I said "what about shota?" Kageyama replys "don't worry about him" I say still looking down. Kageyama runs off to het his bag I take out my phone to text shota

To shota: shota stay at practice Im gonna walk homw with kageyama...........and Im going to tell him.
From shoyo

I put my phone back in my pocket and it wasn't long until it vibrated.

To shoyo: are you serious you know dad would litterally kill us if he found out right?
From Shota

From shoyo: but he said that I didnt trust him and threatened to stop beimg friends with me kageyama and I have been friends since I lost to him back in middle school even though you only met him a few days ago his friendship means more than anything to me.
From shoyo

To shoyo: okay then but becareful when you get home.
From shota

To shota: I will try.
From shoyo

I put my phone in my pocket as kageyama ran up to me still in his gym clothes I looked up at him when he stopped right infront of me and said "so they actually let you go?" He sighed "not really I just ran in there and gave them the dumb excuse something came up and ran out before anyone could say anything."
We started walking out of the school slowly when we got a good distance away from the school I said "it wasn't an accident that made me loose my hearing" "so baiscally you lied to kenma" he said then I replied "kageyama if I tell. you this you have to promise me that you will not tell anyone and you can't say a word until I'm done" kageyama didnt hesitate to say "I promise" and I began.

"My dad's friend was going to rape shota and I stabbed him in the leg with a knife and he slammed a plant pot in my head, it fractuted my skull so I was in the hospital." I look up to kageyama who was looking at me in shock I look down at the ground and continue "I know what your wondering and my dad was watching he had just finished up with shota and letting his friend have a turn, shota told me they left after I was knocked out and forgot about him. Dad rapes shota a lot but I'm glad shota dosen't have to go through the beatings that I do he dosen't rape me but he lets out all his anger on me he hurts me to the point of broken bones and disloacting my shoulders ." I look at kageyama again he looked furious "If he found out that I told soneone he is probably gonna kill us and leave the country or something" tears started to fill my eyes "my sleeping pills don't work anymore and there are not much sleeping pills stonger that them I am always t-terrified to sleep ....because the n-n-nightmares the night-t-tmares......are horrible tobio." I started to choak up on my words I started to cry.

Tobio started hugging me " I'm sorry I forced you to say this shoyo but I'm even more glad I know now I am going to try and help you without anyone finding out" he said while rubbing my back "I'm sorry this has to happen to you also when you were sleeping in my arms this morning you were peaceful so I'm going to come to school just as early as today everyday so you can get sone sleep."

I hug back kageyama and he says "I know this is not a good time but.......I love you" I look up at him and my face I feel my face heating up and I mumble "you said that this morning too" kageyama gives a small chuckle "yeah I did. You don't need to answer right now" he started breaking the hug.
"I love you too" I said wiping away the tears from before I tiptoed and kissed kageyama on the lips he looked suprised but then he bent over and kissed me I kissed back and we were passionately kissing for about a minute after we pulled away catching our breath I said "I guess I have a boyfriend now" kageyama laughed then he said "okay bye get home safe I love you" "wait where are you going" I said kageyama looks at me confused "this is where we split" I replied "oh I didn't realise" I hugged kageyama "I love you too, see you tomorrow " we hugged and then went our separate ways. I had a genuine smile spread across my face that was happiest moment of my life.

1112 words