chapter 17

《Nightmare Pov》

I was still looking at the floor, that I didn't even notice, someone come in the throne room.

Someone clear there throat, I look up to see error.

"Error do you need something" I said putting my head(?) In my palm.

"Yeh......we should make a truce with the star sansess.." error said glitching once in a while (just imagine him glitching I'm just being the typical lazy me) nightmare froze.

"Who are you, and what did you do grumpy glitchy error" nightmare said.

Error rolled his mismatched pin pricks. "Hardy har har, I'm just saying is we should just like be...ugh I can't believe I'm saying this..." error said murmuring the last one but luckily I heard it.

"Be like..friends?" Error said almost questionly.

I was in deep in thought, I look at error and sighed "ugh we can try.." I said.

Error only nodded and left maybe tell the others.

I slump back on my throne, usually I don't act like this..

I look at the floor again, and glared at it like it murder my whole entirely family..

—at the others bad sansess—

《Author pov》

The others couldn't believe it, nightmare the king of nightmares and negativity agree to make a truce with the star sansess.

Cross and dust was happy because they could see there lovers.

While horror didn't care and continue eating what his eating.

Killer was surprise but happy in the same time.

The others talk about random stuff.

_________________________________________

IM SOO LAZYYYY short chapter QwQ welp I hope ya enjoy and have a good day/night.